Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK needs help

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Do you guys think I should ship these in Tupperware? Or possibly just send my old Cooler and reseason it? I am worried about keeping such a tight seal on a ton of smokes for a month heading overseas
    Bump...what do you guys think???
    Dustin, last time I sent I just packages them in gallon zip lock bags with humi packs. Used a good amount of bubble wrap and/or air pillows. Cigars got there in fine condition, in fact, out of the two large boxes I sent, we only lost 1 pint glass to breakage. It was towards the corner of the box but I was impressed with the condition upon arrival. Hope this helps.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Sorry I missed this...I changed shifts this week, and tryin to cycle back to human again...I'll try not to slip the next time....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    CvilleE:
    Sorry I missed this...I changed shifts this week, and tryin to cycle back to human again...I'll try not to slip the next time....
    Eric, if you are looking to donate, I will not be sending out anything until the 10th or so. You can send to me as I will be collecting from the SoCal boys at our herf on April 7th.