Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'n' Post - My Father Le Bijou 1922

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    Hey Andrew whazzup Brother
    Just sat down, watchin "The Don" Celebrity Apprentice.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    amz1301:
    What's up guys ? Just fired mine up courtesy JJ, dated 7/15/11. Paired with some cream soda. I'd agree spicy on the start here.
    dang, you got same day as mine,lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Kid:
    Where is everybody??? It was rescheduled for tonight wasnt it..???

You are correct, Sir! I've been living vicariously through the post on this one since I wanted to enjoy my only Le Bijou without fear of letting it go if I had an EMS run. Still, from what I've read, I shan't be disappointed when I smoke it for breakfast in the morning!
    gots a feeling, im going to have to break out another cigar nub holder the kid sent me,lol
    gettin kinda chewy
    jj20030:
    gots a feeling, im going to have to break out another cigar nub holder the kid sent me,lol
    He had those specially made for you, lol.
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    naw, if he did they woulda been all pink im sure,lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    Dont come on till later here,,, been watchin it too
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    naw, if he did they woulda been all pink im sure,lol
    What the hells that supposed to mean toughguy,,,dont make come down there...You watch jerky boys yet??
    i was jus going to buy a dvd, but all i cant find anything but a region 2 that wont work on usa built dvd players, they cornered the market good on that flick
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    This season is not to bad. I liked last seasons celebrities better. I think they were diggin deep to get people this season.
    Last time I smoked this stick it kicked my azz and I had to take a nap afterward
    jj20030:
    i was jus going to buy a dvd, but all i cant find anything but a region 2 that wont work on usa built dvd players, they cornered the market good on that flick
    yea other than vhs,, streaming is the way to go....I ven checked netflix,,nojoy
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    yea other than vhs streaming is the way to go....
    threw my vhs away when i got a dvd,lol
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    This season is not to bad. I liked last seasons celebrities better. I think they were diggin deep to get people this season.
    yup,,couple hotties,, you hit up the B&M this weekend???
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    No, I was thinking about, but I had a slight hangover today. Didn't feel up to the drive. Gave my wallet a break, for once, lol.
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    No, I was thinking about, but I had a slight hangover today. Didn't feel up to the drive. Gave my wallet a break, for once, lol.
    I hear ya,,Thanks again for all the help
    jj20030:
    man i did good!!!!
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    watching the stanley cup playoffs
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Hello gentlemen!
    Sorry I'm late, I went to look at houses with my wife. Think we are gonna make an offer on one in a few days!
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    For sure. Hit about the halfway point here. Good draw, lots of smoke, burns a little uneven but not to bad. Pairing pretty good with the cream soda.
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    For sure. Hit about the halfway point here. Good draw, lots of smoke, burns a little uneven but not to bad. Pairing pretty good with the cream soda.
    yup, a few touch ups here
    OchoZacho:
    Hello gentlemen!
    Howdy!!!! this cigar is robust!!!
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    JJ rocks!!!
    yup, a few touch ups here
    Was just touching mine up too, figured I was smoking too slow..
    OchoZacho:
    Sorry I'm late, I went to look at houses with my wife. Think we are gonna make an offer on one in a few days!
    Whats up bro. That's good news there. Got room to put you in a man cave there ?
    The petite robusto is the epitome of the term!