Home Non Cigar Related

Sniper's Gripe Thread

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Good too see you back oz meister!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ROTFLMAO! I have been absent pretty much allot here latley, so TOnight, I had time to Roll through the Forum and read alot of Good and Not so good stuff, and see that there are ALLOT of NEW people on here I have never heard of (whick I was one of those guys once) then I thought I would check out to see if the there was still some Tiitiees and Beer on the Hotties thread ! ROTFLMAO
    and I fall onto this Thread !
    NICE !!!!!!!!!!! I was about to add my 2 cents about the Ole Joey Joe deal but see there is no need! What both Glen and I found interesting was the Magnitude of BAD DEALS there were out there with this Guy, anyway I wont dig that crrap up again, KARMA IS A ***! LOL anyway, Thanks for the LOVE Glen....
    P.S. I have always found the Direct Honest LOUD Appproach to get the most attenttion..... Can make amends later if need be! LOL I Miss you Guys!

The one time I've ever been upset on this forum... Was a trade I had with JoeyJoe for the DCCC Auction. Look, screw me over; fine. Screw over my guys, different story! He sent me two disposable cutters instead of a nice @$$ one he promised, half of the cigars I was supposed to get and I'd say the full dollar amount (which generally doesn't matter to me with the DCCC, but part of the trade was personal) was $20 on his side. It cost me over $50 JUST TO SHIP HIS STUFF!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    + a HUGE 1. Hope we start seeing more of Oz again.

DSWarmack:
    The one time I've ever been upset on this forum... Was a trade I had with JoeyJoe for the DCCC Auction. Look, screw me over; fine. Screw over my guys, different story! He sent me two disposable cutters instead of a nice @$$ one he promised, half of the cigars I was supposed to get and I'd say the full dollar amount (which generally doesn't matter to me with the DCCC, but part of the trade was personal) was $20 on his side. It cost me over $50 JUST TO SHIP HIS STUFF!!!
    He WAS a piece of work, wasnt he? LOL
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ROTFLMAO! I have been absent pretty much allot here latley, so TOnight, I had time to Roll through the Forum and read alot of Good and Not so good stuff, and see that there are ALLOT of NEW people on here I have never heard of (whick I was one of those guys once) then I thought I would check out to see if the there was still some Tiitiees and Beer on the Hotties thread ! ROTFLMAO
    NICE !!!!!!!!!!! I was about to add my 2 cents about the Ole Joey Joe deal but see there is no need! What both Glen and I found interesting was the Magnitude of BAD DEALS there were out there with this Guy, anyway I wont dig that crrap up again, KARMA IS A ***! LOL anyway, Thanks for the LOVE Glen....
    P.S. I have always found the Direct Honest LOUD Appproach to get the most attenttion..... Can make amends later if need be! LOL I Miss you Guys!
    j0z3r:
    Brother Oz, glad to see you found your way back. How has life been treating you.

During the whole episode with Joey I remember thinking "oh, there goes Ozzie being a grump", I didn't know what was going on and when I found out how bad it was I felt like an ass for not listening to you. I guess that whole thing taught me two lessons, one was to be more vigilant and the other was to look past the words and see the message. You've been a voice of reason on many occasions...even if you do come off as a mad man screaming atop a mountain. Big Smile [:D]
    +1. Glad to have you back Ozzie Big Smile [:D]

Did you ever fill us in on what that project of yours was, the one you kept looking for boxes for?
    xmacro:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Brother Oz, glad to see you found your way back. How has life been treating you.

During the whole episode with Joey I remember thinking "oh, there goes Ozzie being a grump", I didn't know what was going on and when I found out how bad it was I felt like an ass for not listening to you. I guess that whole thing taught me two lessons, one was to be more vigilant and the other was to look past the words and see the message. You've been a voice of reason on many occasions...even if you do come off as a mad man screaming atop a mountain. Big Smile [:D]
    +1. Glad to have you back Ozzie Big Smile [:D]

Did you ever fill us in on what that project of yours was, the one you kept looking for boxes for?
    No shite!!! What ever happened with that Oz?

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I assumed he was working on a cigar box powered rocket for the Soviets...then someone told me the old Soviet Union was gone...must have happened in March when I wasn't paying attention....so maybe the rocket is for the Canadians, can you imagine Mounties in space?
    NUKE CANADA!!! LOL

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    PM to you Glen.
    Got it Brett, and replied. Thank you.

Gentlemen, Im working on a second issue and would like three senior-tenured BOTL to review it with me independently. Please PM me if interested, your identities will remain confidential.

The Sniper:
    Gentlemen, Im working on a second issue and would like three senior-tenured BOTL to review it with me independently. Please PM me if interested, your identities will remain confidential.

Got the assistance I needed on this one, but still need one or two BOTL to help out with the previous one. Thanks for all the support gentlemen.

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    The Sniper:
    Got it Brett, and replied. Thank you.

PM to you, Glen....
    Replied Marty.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    So am I the only one that gets paranoid when i read this thread? I pour through my head in a panic trying to remember if I came in too light on a trade or didn't get a package out fast enough or simply forgot something as life got in the way that day. Crap!!
    Sorry man, certainly not the intent I was going for with this.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    skweekz:
    So am I the only one that gets paranoid when i read this thread? I pour through my head in a panic trying to remember if I came in too light on a trade or didn't get a package out fast enough or simply forgot something as life got in the way that day. Crap!!
    I believe the people who will end as subjects here either already know it, or aren't really at fault. Don't sweat it.. I'm sure you stay golden.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kaspera79:
    skweekz:
    I believe the people who will end as subjects here either already know it, or aren't really at fault. Don't sweat it.. I'm sure you stay golden.
    Yep,, im hoping all things can besettled behind closed doors,, unless Glen feels the need to broadcast it,,And JJ i promise ill send some nom noms next time,,,picante shrimp??LMAO
    The Sniper:
    Sorry man, certainly not the intent I was going for with this.

I understand completely brother!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Thanks for the explanation, Glenn. I picked up on all of that at the end of the episode, and didn't have the foggiest idea what it was all about, or why Ozzie used capital letters so much.LOL Welcome back Ozzie.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    skweekz:
    Yep,, im hoping all things can besettled behind closed doors,, unless Glen feels the need to broadcast it,,And JJ i promise ill send some nom noms next time,,,picante shrimp??LMAO
    lol, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na0ZOw90VtA
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Everybody gets a ribbon and a hug. LOL
    beatnic:
    Thanks for the explanation, Glenn. I picked up on all of that at the end of the episode, and didn't have the foggiest idea what it was all about, or why Ozzie used capital letters so much.LOL Welcome back Ozzie.
    Its mostly because Oz is a MANIAC - in the best possible way of course. :-)

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    skweekz:
    I think the fact that you're worried about this means you shouldn't be worried. If that makes sense.
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    I think the fact that you're worried about this means you shouldn't be worried. If that makes sense.
    Indeed it makes perfect sense
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    skweekz:
    Ken Light:
    skweekz:
    Indeed it makes perfect sense
    I offer you repentance from your guilty conscience at Cigarfest Mike, by allowing you to buy me drinks. Your welcome.

Who's this thread all about anyway??? I really need to pay better attention.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    And replied Goldy.