3K Post Contest - You Think You Know Me? - SKWEEKS WINS PART 1

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    skweekz:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    skweekz:
    Congrats on 3000 Glen! I think The NEXUS is Redtailhawkoz

Well Hells Bells how did you get that ??????? LOL Only Myself my wife and Glen Knew I was the one! LOL It was a Riot to watch everyone wonder hopw this NEW GUY had so many addresses! LOL
    Honestly I took a shot in the dark. I knew I'd seen you and glen talk a lot about the good ol' days of back then and how you two did a lot of work together. So you were my best guess Oz! If it weren't you I wouldn't have the slightest clue who to guess it might have been.

Good stuff Skweekz....

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    Congrats on the win Mike. And Congrats on 3000 Glen. And to Ozzie as well for being Deepthroat. Smile [:)]
    LMAO!!! I was wondering when someone was gonna get the Deepthroat jab in... :-)

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Alright skweekz, your winnings are officially en route!!! Should be there Saturday they said, but when I drove off I realized they didnt give me a tracking number - mailed from a different place than I normally do, and my usual guy just knows if Im shipping something I want a tracking or DC number. Getting spoiled I guess...

As for the rest of you scurvy dogs, I still want CounterTerrorism and teh false prophet known as The Beard. Ive gotten no response from either of them, so if anyone out there has knowledge of the true identities of these perpetrators, get it locked and loaded - Im officially opening up the bounties on their heads on Monday! :-)

Stay tuned kiddies!

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Winnings came today. Glen went all out crazy with this one! Thank you so much! You truly are the prime example of what a brother is. I really appreciate the package and the contest.

• The BeardThe Beard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    The Sniper:
    Alright skweekz, your winnings are officially en route!!! Should be there Saturday they said, but when I drove off I realized they didnt give me a tracking number - mailed from a different place than I normally do, and my usual guy just knows if Im shipping something I want a tracking or DC number. Getting spoiled I guess...

As for the rest of you scurvy dogs, I still want CounterTerrorism and teh false prophet known as The Beard. Ive gotten no response from either of them, so if anyone out there has knowledge of the true identities of these perpetrators, get it locked and loaded - Im officially opening up the bounties on their heads on Monday! :-)

Stay tuned kiddies!

around always I am, false prophet am not
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    The Beard:
    The Sniper:

Stay tuned kiddies!

SILENCE !!! The Beard is speaking !!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Beard:
    The Sniper:

Stay tuned kiddies!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos