Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another Knife Giveaway

2»

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'll abstain from guessing since I won last time. But thanks for another great give away. That reminds me, I need to place an order from your site for some knives for work.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    skweekz:
    I'll abstain from guessing since I won last time. But thanks for another great give away. That reminds me, I need to place an order from your site for some knives for work.
    you might as well toss a guess up here. There is no restrictions on past winners. If I haven't done it yet let me send you a gift certificate you can use for an additional $5.00 off any order.

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I am definately liking your knife website. I will be making an order shortly. You can never have too many knives....why?.....they don't run out of ammunition.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Did you see the ems knives? The orange one is cool as hell
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I did, and I am thinking it is high time I had a set of throwing knives, well, just because....
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Ya I will be buying a few off their in the coming payday also that alec bradley table top lighter is calling my name
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    awsome man, saw this just in time. ill take 456
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Awesome contest, Mike! I'll take 441, please and thank you!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    marineatbn03:
    I am definately liking your knife website. I will be making an order shortly. You can never have too many knives....why?.....they don't run out of ammunition.
    Yup. I will be buying some soon too. I need to get my knife collection back up.
  • JoeKJoeK Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    75 -- hoping I win!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    JoeK:
    75 -- hoping I win!!!
    Noticed your join date...what a trip 1102 2011. Welcome, hope you'll head to general discussion and introduce yourself so we may get to know you.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    MTuccelli:
    skweekz:
    you might as well toss a guess up here. There is no restrictions on past winners. If I haven't done it yet let me send you a gift certificate you can use for an additional $5.00 off any order.

That'd be awesome! I already picked out 2 that I'll be ordering this week.
    skweekz:
    MTuccelli:
    skweekz:

That'd be awesome! I already picked out 2 that I'll be ordering this week.
    PM me your email address and I will send it out. That offer goes out to all, if you want a $5.00 off gift certificate that you can use on our site just PM me your email address.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Ya I will be buying a few off their in the coming payday also that alec bradley table top lighter is calling my name
    +1 on the table top lighter, says it is sold out though!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    34. Good to hear business is kicking for you guys.
    mmccartneydc:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Yeah I know, I am trying to get some more. Angie should probably remove that from the site.

MTuccelli:
    mmccartneydc:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Yeah I know, I am trying to get some more. Angie should probably remove that from the site.

ya i saw that still was drooling hahaha
    Thanks Joe for the bump, only a few more hours till I close this so pick your number.

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    267 if it's still available! I need to do more browsing and educating myself, but I will check out your site. Hope business stays busy!
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks Joe for the bump, only a few more hours till I close this so pick your number.

Just anxious to win my new knife. Big Smile [:D]
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    If its ok I would love to get in... 226 if not taken.

Thanks
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    MTuccelli:

I'm anxious to win Joe's new knife as well. HA.
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    MTuccelli:

I'm anxious to win Joe's new knife as well. HA.
    Haha!
    Soooo did I win? Haha jk
  • evenstillevenstill Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    So I'm curious . . . . .who ended up winning?
    There is a hread for the winner and 2 runners up. Search a few pages back. Id post it but on my phone at work :-)
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    So I just wanted to post how the giveaway knife I won is. I just wanted to say that it is high quality knife and sheath that is pretty cool.e I have never owed a knife this nice it makes a great field knife and will be a perfect companion to my 1911 A1 there already best of friends. Thanks again to mike and his daughter For such a great drawing with a great prize. Photobucket