Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dean Martin Herf/Pass ***He is back home***

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Falsely accused, I want justice. Wait for the facts first. See how that works, lol...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    Falsely accused, I want justice. Wait for the facts first. See how that works, lol...
    i think you are ascared of raji? lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey Rick. You got a PM. Who the heck is raji? I'm Chinese... Not like... Indian.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    bigharpoon:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Pass is in flight, I will post DC in a few. I'm having a little technical difficulties with posting pictures. I assure you when I'm able to do so. You'll see that Mr. Dean Martin loves the soldiers. BigHarpoon, incoming....

I don't think this thing is coming to me, it's out for delivery in San Ramon, CA lol.
    Sorry guys. Rick's mistake. My gain. Thank you for playing. Game over.
    Looks like SOMEBODY in San Ramon has got a smack in the mouth inbound eh Juinn? :-D

sigh. It hurts too much. I don't want to talk about it. pics and post coming up soon fellers.
    Cant wait to see the carnage. In my book, with the possible exception of bandyt, RCY is the dude you would LEAST want to get hit by, because its like having a wall fall on you. :-)

Technical difficulties no more. Here we go...

Dean Shows up to the house. The guy is to cool for himself, lol....

I offered some cigars to Dean. But he kindly turned me down. He said he only smokes a certainbrand, lol....

Before we took to having a cigar. I took Dean to the Air Show. He had a blast, told me he supports the troops. Here are the photos from that.

As you can see, he had a great time. After leaving the Air Show. I took Dean to my B&M. He gave me hint to what he likes, lol. Check it out, He knows how to have a good time.
    RCY Cigars:

I offered some cigars to Dean. But he kindly turned me down. He said he only smokes a certainbrand, lol....

Before we took to having a cigar. I took Dean to the Air Show. He had a blast, told me he supports the troops. Here are the photos from that.

As you can see, he had a great time. After leaving the Air Show. I took Dean to my B&M. He gave me hint to what he likes, lol. Check it out, He knows how to have a good time.
    awesome , you and and dean are 2 cool cats!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

awesome , you and and dean are 2 cool cats!
    Totally awesome Rick, great pictures!!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Rick y'all seemed to have an awesome day!!!! Enjoy
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Thanks to Mike for starting this pass...what a great idea! And thank you RCY for the great pics!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Thanks for sharing those photos with us Rick. Looks like you had a great time with old Dean.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Great pics, Rick!! Thanks for sharing.
    GREATEST. PASS. EVER!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Sniper:
    GREATEST. PASS. EVER!!!!

I second the motion. All in favor, say "Aye"...
    Aye!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Dean is back from his long Memorial Day Weekend humping his butt through some damn remote Northern Maine Woods. Great cigars were had by all. Pics will be a while in coming however because I still don't have a computer. They look like they came out good though.

Box is on its way to Direwolf, DC 0310 3200 0000 2824 3413
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Dean's private plane landed . He dropped in to say hello and is off to The Hamptons to visit some dame. He's gonna swing by later and hang out with me.
    Spaced out and left box at home today. Will post pics tonight and have box flying tomorrow.
    Sorry about being late. Me and Dean finally got to meet up this weekend. Was a lil on the broke ass side so we stayed close to home. Started out by hitting the bay and having a smoke by the water.
    Then we hit Manor St. George The British soldiers set up here during the revolutionary war.
    Then we headed over to the William Floyd Estate. He was one of the folks that signed our Declaration of Independence.
    Good day of history walking and all withing 3 miles of my house. Great pass and will be on it's way today.Thanks Mike for setting this up.
    Awesome pics Wolf, good to see Deano getting some culture and history in his game! I have to admit Im not a big Rat Pack guy so I never thought Id find myself being jealous of Dean Martin (especially posthumously LOL), but this thread is making me REALLY want to go on a herf tour!!! :-) Again, SPECTACULAR idea MTuccelli...

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Sweet Pics Randall!!! This pass is awesome, love the different sights with Dean and some truely great borks!!!
    Awesome pics, Randall! Can't wait until this gets to me, I've got some plans for Dean!
    By the way, has anyone mentioned that you and Medic45 could be long lost brothers...?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Looks like ole Dean had a good time once again. Can't wait for his visit to the Mitten!
    Toombes:
    Awesome pics, Randall! Can't wait until this gets to me, I've got some plans for Dean!
    By the way, has anyone mentioned that you and Medic45 could be long lost brothers...?
    My dad did travel alot. Always waiting for an older Vietmanese guy to show up that looks suspiciously like me.
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    My dad did travel alot. Always waiting for an older Vietmanese guy to show up that looks suspiciously like me.

Lol!! Come to think of it, Jiunn did mysteriously pop up recently...
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:

Wolf, if you ever looked at a baked potato and wondered "I wonder what the resolution is on that...", well... mystery SOLVED! LOL

The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:

Wolf, if you ever looked at a baked potato and wondered "I wonder what the resolution is on that...", well... mystery SOLVED! LOL

Wolfie, my handsome son. Come. Come to dadda. Sit. Eat pho with dadda. Give dadda siracha *** sauce. I've missed you son.
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:

Wolfie, my handsome son. Come. Come to dadda. Sit. Eat pho with dadda. Give dadda siracha *** sauce. I've missed you son.

Mmmmmmm... Pho... Now I'm hungry, datdimmit!!