Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dean Martin Herf/Pass ***He is back home***

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    hey hey tony shaft. Dean is coming to me next right? Just wanted to make sure
    Yup, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 3758.
    thank you sensei. hmm what should I do with Dean. hmm.

Please, for the love of all that is Holy, keep it at least PG-13!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Go eat some Chinese, fly a kite, go to a Giants game, Alcatraz??? Just some ideas for you Jiuly...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    hey hey tony shaft. Dean is coming to me next right? Just wanted to make sure
    Yup, DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 3758.
    thank you sensei. hmm what should I do with Dean. hmm.

Please, for the love of all that is Holy, keep it at least PG-13!!
    we will never know as all the pics will be blurred out.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bla bla bla bla. gimme
    I got Dino. In my aaarea cooode. aaaarea coooode. I'm gonna do some stuff with him tomorrow!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jliu:
    I got Dino. In my aaarea cooode. aaaarea coooode. I'm gonna do some stuff with him tomorrow!
    tomorrow? WTH?? dean will probably go out on the town tonight without you then if yourn too tire, and drinki you under table morrow tu,lol
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    tomorrow? WTH?? dean will probably go out on the town tonight without you then if yourn too tire, and drinki you under table morrow tu,lol
    Dino just said "jim jam, I want to see a pic of you in your smoking clothes. ie speedo." Just to clarify, Jiunn does not
    my day with Dino was quite swell. here it goes dudes.

Dino came in last night and said he was a bit tired. So he slept on my bed. Later on, I climbed in with him *high school girl hehe*
    This morning, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said he gained some weight and wanted to have a light breakfast. So I gave him a banana and two plums
    We then proceeded to have a post breakfast cigar and an early afternoon cigar. A tat baby face and lil drac. He liked it haha
    I asked him what he wanted to do to finish off the day. He asked me to take him to a cigar shop. He said he misses his good pal MTurcelli and wanted to buy some cigars for him.

All in all it was a fantastic day with Dino. I am honored to spend a day with him. Mike thanks so much for letting me join. I had a fun time thinking about this and doing it! orighty. Anyone else that wants to hang out with Dino? If not, I am buying him a first class ticket to James's address.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:

Dino came in last night and said he was a bit tired. So he slept on my bed. Later on, I climbed in with him *high school girl hehe*
    This morning, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said he gained some weight and wanted to have a light breakfast. So I gave him a banana and two plums
    We then proceeded to have a post breakfast cigar and an early afternoon cigar. A tat baby face and lil drac. He liked it haha
    I asked him what he wanted to do to finish off the day. He asked me to take him to a cigar shop. He said he misses his good pal MTurcelli and wanted to buy some cigars for him.

All in all it was a fantastic day with Dino. I am honored to spend a day with him. Mike thanks so much for letting me join. I had a fun time thinking about this and doing it! orighty. Anyone else that wants to hang out with Dino? If not, I am buying him a first class ticket to James's address.
    Where's the fuzzy picture with you and Dean together?? Maybe Dean took the last photo...hmmm
    Nice pics dood. Please send to me, if that's okay with everyone. Then I can forward to someone else or to Mr. Tuccelli.
    jliu:

where juju face be
    no snoobie face. sumimasen. James - I'll send this off to you tomorrow. Can you please PM me your addy?
    jliu:
    no snoobie face. sumimasen. James - I'll send this off to you tomorrow. Can you please PM me your addy?
    PM sent.
    jliu:
    gomennasai ,lol
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    gomennasai ,lol
    Whoa you speak Japanese?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    james40:
    jliu:
    PM sent.
    James, the name of your addy is very fitting for a fellow BOTL.
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    jliu:
    PM sent.
    hmmm kahlifohnia
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Where JuJu face at????? Hmmmmmm?? Don't be skeered!! Cmon' post it!!:-) :-)
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    jliu:
    PM sent.
    hmmm kahlifohnia
    I never thought about it until you mentioned it. Work address so nothing gets sniped.
    MVW67:
    Where JuJu face at????? Hmmmmmm?? Don't be skeered!! Cmon' post it!!:-) :-)
    you first em vee double youuuuuuuuuuu
    mister james. it's on its wat. DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 0066
    jliu:
    Thanks kuya.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    james40:
    jliu:
    Thanks kuya.
    HAHAHAHA!
    Deano arrived safe and sound. He said he needs to relax a bit before heading out to his next gig, which I believe is Mr. Tuccelli unless anyone else wanted him. Props to you snoob, much respect re: package. I'm going to do the same thing but make it hurt.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    james40:
    Deano arrived safe and sound. He said he needs to relax a bit before heading out to his next gig, which I believe is Mr. Tuccelli unless anyone else wanted him. Props to you snoob, much respect re: package. I'm going to do the same thing but make it hurt.
    I agree if anybody else wants to join in the fun now is the time to jump in.

MTuccelli:
    Any updates?
    i think dean fell off the wagon,lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice job month I love this thread!!!! I also would like to join in the action if that's ok?
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice job month I love this thread!!!! I also would like to join in the action if that's ok?
    Cool just PM James40 and let him know to send it to you next.
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    Any updates?
    i think dean fell off the wagon,lol
    Yep and he took James with him. However would you expect anything less of Dino? lol