Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TO THE BROTHEREN/ Updated With Pictures

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I don't really no where to start. I'm still baffled with disbelief of the generosity and friendship within the forum. You guys are great in my book. My wife and I received a gift yesterday for our expecting child.First, let me say Thank You. My wife is now a believer for sure :). She says thank you too and its good to know he/she has a lot of Uncles, lol.

Well, let me cut to the chase as they say. I got a PM from a awesome BOTL basically asking me if my addy was still the same. I told him yes and right away, I asked him what did I do wrong? I didn't get a answer right away. So on my lunch break. I went to check my PO. When you get a message like that, it scares you. And I was right to be scared. I drove up to a empty parking lot with a box in the middle of a ash filled crater. I already knew it was for me, but why? The return addy on the box said it all. I immediately pm this individual WTH man. I didn't open the box until I got home. When I did, my wife looked at me and ask if I was tearing up. Then she looked in the box and said wow, creative. Thank you gentleman, thank you very much. This is another shining example of why the BOTL here are my extended family. Pictures to follow along with PM's throughout the day.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Don't know who hit you, but sounds like a good one! Congrats and +1 on all the great BOTLs here!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    From what little I know, I know it is deserved brother
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I feel like I should do one of those 300 movie "ahoo ahoo!" Tonight, we dine in BnM!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    RCY Cigars:
    I don't really no where to start. I'm still baffled with disbelief of the generosity and friendship within the forum. You guys are great in my book. My wife and I received a gift yesterday for our expecting child.First, let me say Thank You. My wife is now a believer for sure :). She says thank you too and its good to know he/she has a lot of Uncles, lol.

Well, let me cut to the chase as they say. I got a PM from a awesome BOTL basically asking me if my addy was still the same. I told him yes and right away, I asked him what did I do wrong? I didn't get a answer right away. So on my lunch break. I went to check my PO. When you get a message like that, it scares you. And I was right to be scared. I drove up to a empty parking lot with a box in the middle of a ash filled crater. I already knew it was for me, but why? The return addy on the box said it all. I immediately pm this individual WTH man. I didn't open the box until I got home. When I did, my wife looked at me and ask if I was tearing up. Then she looked in the box and said wow, creative. Thank you gentleman, thank you very much. This is another shining example of why the BOTL here are my extended family. Pictures to follow along with PM's throughout the day.
    Congrats brother! I had no idea. boy or girl?
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Congrats on the baby and the package. As a husband myself, it's pretty awesome that someone took the time to impress your wife. Big +1 for that.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Have the forum's first pampers. Bomb
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Congrats to you and Mrs Rick

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    CONGRATS BROTHER! I am beyond happy for you.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    +1 on whether boy or girl. Dude, if its a girl, its on!
    dennisking:
    Brother, that just doesn't sound right, LMAO
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Congratulations, Rick. You da man, so Mrs. Rick must be equally awesome. Here's to a healthy, happy, and beautiful baby.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Congrats Rick! When's the baby due??
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Congrats Rick. on the baby and the babybomb...
    marineatbn03:
    dennisking:
    Brother, that just doesn't sound right, LMAO
    hahahaha, I see what you did there. I meant the bombing of baby clothes and possibly other stuff.
    I know, just couldn't resist
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations Rick/Mrs. Rick on the upcoming new edition to the family. Good job fellas with your bomb. Curious exactly what it is.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    congrats rick!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    james40:
    Congratulations Rick/Mrs. Rick on the upcoming new edition to the family. Good job fellas with your bomb. Curious exactly what it is.
    Devestation the likes of which have rarely even been imagined... I'm sure when Rick regains the use of his opposable thumbs he'll try to show it ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Congrats, Rick and Mrs. Rick!! Many blessing to both of you and the new addition!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Congrats on the upcoming new addition. My son turned 3 today we just finished his birthday party. What a blessing they are. Awesome sticks for a well deserving BOTL!
    RCY Cigars:

That is out friggin standing, nice work gents!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RCY Cigars:

First class all the way, gentlemen! Very classy.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats Rick, and to your wife as well. Hope ya enjoy the cigars and memories!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Best hit I've seen since joining! Nice work.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Gentlemen...this is pure class. Congrats Rick
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    U
    lcpleel:
    Amazing.
    yeah dude, absolutely
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    RCY Cigars:

Dude, this almost made me teary eyed. That's fricken cute. Don't mean to get sappy but having two little girls (2 & 4) kind of does that to you. Truly BoTL.