Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TO THE BROTHEREN/ Updated With Pictures

2»

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Well Rick, I'd like to say it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...that would, however, be a complete lie...I mean it could've been me for one. Smile [:)]. But I don't want to have to have a child just to get a spectacular bomb, so I guess you can keep it.

All kidding aside, congrats to you and your wife on the bundle. You've been a wonderful addition here, and whether you think so or not, you deserve this for all the good will you've spread.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    j0z3r:
    Well Rick, I'd like to say it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...that would, however, be a complete lie...I mean it could've been me for one. Smile [:)]. But I don't want to have to have a child just to get a spectacular bomb, so I guess you can keep it.

All kidding aside, congrats to you and your wife on the bundle. You've been a wonderful addition here, and whether you think so or not, you deserve this for all the good will you've spread.
    Joe has spoken.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:

"The"Joe has spoken.
    There Isaac I fixed it for you. Some things have changed since you were here last.

Rick, brother, we have had some good times and even better times Mr. Young Gun. You are the epitome on a BOTL, what you do here for all of us, young and old, veteran or noob, whether it be on the forums or behind the scenes via PM, is really second to none. I am honored to be able to call you a brother and a friend. Now, get to smokin'..................
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    WOW... that is AMAZING! congrats on all of it!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    HAPPY BABY ME BRUDDAH!!! We love ya Rick!

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    P
    The Sniper:
    HAPPY BABY ME BRUDDAH!!! We love ya Rick!

Mr. Glen, I can't tell a lie. I love you guys too.

Thank you everyone involved and thank you to everyone that said Congrats to myself and my wife. To answer some of the questions asked. Our due date is November 10 of this year. We will find out the baby gender next month. This is child number 4 for us and the last. Once again, thank you everyone and CCOM Forum members rock.....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:

"The"Joe has spoken.
    There Isaac I fixed it for you. Some things have changed since you were here last.

Rick, brother, we have had some good times and even better times Mr. Young Gun. You are the epitome on a BOTL, what you do here for all of us, young and old, veteran or noob, whether it be on the forums or behind the scenes via PM, is really second to none. I am honored to be able to call you a brother and a friend. Now, get to smokin'..................

Yes Sir, I will definitely get to smoking, lol. No worries in that department. Todd, your a heck of a guy and h e l l of friend.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:

"The"Joe has spoken.

Yes Sir, I will definitely get to smoking, lol. No worries in that department. Todd, your a heck of a guy and h e l l of friend.
    Well in that quote four of the classiest and most generous guys are all quoted together. I wish I could say something else but I can't say it any better than what was said above ;) Congrats Rick to you, your wife, and the three young ones who are about to get another little brother or sister, we will all be cheering and praying for you and your family! It has been the utmost pleasure meeting you and interacting with you, but most of all to be able to call you a brother and friend, thank you and God Bless!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Well from what I can tell, make that the five above!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    mmccartneydc:
    Well from what I can tell, make that the five above!
    Lol, thanks brother means a lot but I dunno if that's true, hard to compete with those jokers!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RCY Cigars:
    Our due date is November 10 of this year.

November 10, you say?? Hmm....I happen to know a guy whose birthday is November 7th. I'll be hoping your little bundle comes three days early :0) Congrats again!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Our due date is November 10 of this year.

November 10, you say?? Hmm....I happen to know a guy whose birthday is November 7th. I'll be hoping your little bundle comes three days early :0) Congrats again!
    Nope that bundle of joy needs to arrive 5 days early. So Rick if you have decided to stop at 4 does that mean you'll be setting up a Vasectomy Pass?

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    November 10th, the Marine Corps birthday. Standby for chaos and destruction if its born on that day!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Enjoy going thru THIS for the fourth time Ricky! LMAO!!!!

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Lol great idea putting the names on diapers.( is there a message there I wonder) Congrats brother on little bouncer #4. To bad you gave us your baby's due date that would have made a great game!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Congratulations Rick to you and your family. Four !!!! Man, how do you do it ? The wife and I have a hard enough time with one, lol. Enjoy the sticks brother.