Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

- Humidor Give Away - CLOSED - Updated

2»

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    bbass2:
    I think Sniper is right about people being hesitant with such a nice gift. However, I'll be glad to throw one out there. FYI I've never had any dealings with him and have no idea how many smokes/humidors he has, but I nominate jlmarta for THIS reason alone.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I remember reading his thread when his nephew passed. My heart went out to him and still does. I'll have to make some inquires into his currant storage situation.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Smokindaddy:
    bbass2:
    I think Sniper is right about people being hesitant with such a nice gift. However, I'll be glad to throw one out there. FYI I've never had any dealings with him and have no idea how many smokes/humidors he has, but I nominate jlmarta for THIS reason alone.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I remember reading his thread when his nephew passed. My heart went out to him and still does. I'll have to make some inquires into his currant storage situation.
    I will second that suggestion. No matter WHAT his storage situation is, every time jlmarta pulls a smoke out of that humidor, he will remember his nephew and smile... and he will also remember the family he has here on the forums and smile.

Excellent call bbas2!

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Sniper:
    Smokindaddy:
    bbass2:
    I will second that suggestion. No matter WHAT his storage situation is, every time jlmarta pulls a smoke out of that humidor, he will remember his nephew and smile... and he will also remember the family he has here on the forums and smile.

Excellent call bbas2!

+1! jlmarta gets my vote as well.
    The Sniper:
    Smokindaddy:
    bbass2:

Excellent call bbas2!

PM to you Sniper
    bbass2:
    PM to also bbass2
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    PM to ya Smokindaddy
    2 days left!!!
    Bump for the last day...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Jlmarta. Nuff said
    Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. The humi will be shipped this afternoon.
    Bombs away!!!! 0310 3490 0001 4793 6426
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Still one helluva gesture brother.