Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

If You Can't Handle Some Heat........Don't Open This........Move On........

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
If you are reading this.....You must think that you have some Nuts......Thats good, you will need them. I am up for a blind trade. 8-10 good sticks. I ain't going to lie......this is going to hurt. I won't be holding back. I will be on a "Search and Destroy" mission and will take no prisoners. This will be one trade only. Must be on the "Good Traders List". 100 posts minimum. Hey, If you got the balls, come get you a piece.......AMF

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    I would love to trade with you, but there is no way I can play in your league right now. I have heard how you hit. Just by reading your post I want to tuck my tail between my legs and run like hell. LOL
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Um damn greg... what prompted this display of hostility. I mean I know you have the best of intentions n all but damn. I feel sorry for whoever either has the "nuts" or is nuts enough to play in gregs fightclub arena.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Agreed I don't have any hard to finds or opus x etc. Though I do have some good sticks... lol I digress
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Well, it looks like the "full frontal attack" failed. How about this: I have 2-3 "dog rockets" to trade. Anybody interested........
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    honestly, how much heat do you have? psh
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    That is bear poking at it's finest right there!!!
    jliu:
    Ohhhh, not much. You show me yours and I will show you mine.........Wanna play??? I will take it easy on you, I promise...........
    Greg up the ante to 7-10 dog rockets and ill play!
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh, not much. You show me yours and I will show you mine.........Wanna play??? I will take it easy on you, I promise...........
    Let's do it. I think I just stabbed a bear and he's gonna eat me hahah.
    bigfnsteve:
    oop. sorry Steve. didn't mean to step on your toes. Greg - I'll let you make the call of who you want to do the trade with.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Ill play but like I said I don't wanna feel I'm ripping off a heavy hitter. Lol
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    oop. sorry Steve. didn't mean to step on your toes. Greg - I'll let you make the call of who you want to do the trade with.
    It takes two hands to handle a "Whopper". I will take you both. Good Luck.............
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    ouch^ *grabs some popcorn and sits back*
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Alright greg lets rumble.. Jliu some collaboration is in order he we even want to look respectable. I`ll pm you
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    It takes two hands to handle a "Whopper". I will take you both. Good Luck.............
    Greg. PM to you. lets do this.
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Alright greg lets rumble.. Jliu some collaboration is in order he we even want to look respectable. I`ll pm you
    Sounds good Steve. Ok, now I REALLY think I woke up a beast. Looking forward to collaborating over PM Steve.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Arghhh I'm never here to kil..trade with you.
    Lol ok nvm good luck guys
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Popcorn...check! Beer...check! Travel humi full of smokes...check! This ish is gonna be fun to watch!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    If you are reading this.....You must think that you have some Nuts......Thats good, you will need them. I am up for a blind trade. 8-10 good sticks. I ain't going to lie......this is going to hurt. I won't be holding back. I will be on a "Search and Destroy" mission and will take no prisoners. This will be one trade only. Must be on the "Good Traders List". 100 posts minimum. Hey, If you got the balls, come get you a piece.......AMF
    LOL hi Greg. Glad to see you havent slowed down any. Have a good time.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Toombes:
    Popcorn...check! Beer...check! Travel humi full of smokes...check! This ish is gonna be fun to watch!
    +++++1.
    I'm standing behind some blast shields though to watch this one
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I don't have 100 post but I'm packing serious heat and down for a dog fight;);) If you want to rumble let me know... I have completed two trades to date with very happy recipients!
    stad:
    I don't have 100 post but I'm packing serious heat and down for a dog fight;);) If you want to rumble let me know... I have completed two trades to date with very happy recipients!
    I see you in my rear-view mirror. Please, sit tight......You have a date with destiny.........
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    ouch^ *grabs some popcorn and sits back*
    Exactly . . . . can't wait to see this one shake out.

I have no doubt that you both are up to the task though . . .
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Damn I always open these threads to late! Have fun fellers.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    lol Greg is the man and if I had my cooler I would be down in this
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Yep it's official this will be very fun to watch ha ha ha lol
    greg2648:
    stad:
    I see you in my rear-view mirror. Please, sit tight......You have a date with destiny.........
    Oh really?? Have you ever seen a deer stuck in headlights? Destiny awaits.....
    stad:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    Atad buddy your prodding the bear.. not wise bro. :p
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    Atad buddy your prodding the bear.. not wise bro. :p
    I just can't help myself. I got this. Just wait....