Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

If You Can't Handle Some Heat........Don't Open This........Move On........

2»

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    I don't have 100 post but I'm packing serious heat and down for a dog fight;);) If you want to rumble let me know... I have completed two trades to date with very happy recipients!
    I see you in my rear-view mirror. Please, sit tight......You have a date with destiny.........
    Oh really?? Have you ever seen a deer stuck in headlights? Destiny awaits.....
    Atad buddy your prodding the bear.. not wise bro. :p
    I just can't help myself. I got this. Just wait....
    Not doubting you... but its greg.. hahaha How often are you in the smokey joes area?
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I wanted to jump on this to take the challenge but I leave for New Orleans tomorrow morning. I can take you up on a slightly smaller premium trade. Say, 5 or 6?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Popcorn...check! Beer...check! Travel humi full of smokes...check! This ish is gonna be fun to watch!
    +1 This looks like its gonna hurt!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rob1110:
    I wanted to jump on this to take the challenge but I leave for New Orleans tomorrow morning. I can take you up on a slightly smaller premium trade. Say, 5 or 6?
    I am going to Huff and Puff and Blow your House Down. Please get in line, I guantee a great ride. Give me a couple of weeks. Thank you.
    Same here, Greg. I can't ship next week as I'll be in NOLA but we can glove up the week I get back. This should be interesting.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Greg up the ante to 7-10 dog rockets and ill play!
    oop. sorry Steve. didn't mean to step on your toes. Greg - I'll let you make the call of who you want to do the trade with.
    It takes two hands to handle a "Whopper". I will take you both. Good Luck.............
    Two great Borks takin on the Bear, Or as I like to call him "Capt Punishment",,,reminds me of Jeremiah Johnson,,,,,dont know why,,lol,, Have fun guys!!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    One time I poked the bear with a sitck and now I don't have a porch to sit on a enjoy my smokes so I would becareful don't make any sudden movments.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Greg - what kind of bear are you anyways? I bet you're one of those cute Coca-Cola polar bears. awwwwww
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jliu:
    Greg - what kind of bear are you anyways? I bet you're one of those cute Coca-Cola polar bears. awwwwww
    Actually, I am more of a Cub than a full, grown Bear. You have nothing to worry about.......
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    I don't have 100 post but I'm packing serious heat and down for a dog fight;);) If you want to rumble let me know... I have completed two trades to date with very happy recipients!
    I see you in my rear-view mirror. Please, sit tight......You have a date with destiny.........
    Not doubting you... but its greg.. hahaha How often are you in the smokey joes area?
    i work in Seattle almost everyday so I go by there all the time. My brother in-law get up once in awhile as well. Are you in Lakewood?
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    greg2648:
    stad:
    i work in Seattle almost everyday so I go by there all the time. My brother in-law get up once in awhile as well. Are you in Lakewood?
    Im in des moines. So not too far. GREG: dc 0310 1230 0000 0237 8442 enjoy the dog rckets!!!! Muahahahaha
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Actually, I am more of a Cub than a full, grown Bear. You have nothing to worry about.......
    Hi mister Coca Cola cuddly polar cub. DC 0312 0090 0000 1649 8131. Jiunn
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Hi mister Coca Cola cuddly polar cub. DC 0312 0090 0000 1649 8131. Jiunn
    lmao
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    It genuinely blows my mind that people still accept these "trades" from Greg... I guess everybody has to learn this lesson the hard way ;)

People, Greg is an animal. He is going to f*** you up. Hard.

But I do LOVE to watch these things! lmao
    Back from NOLA. You still up for this, Greg?