Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "My Brother is an IDIOT" trade! - UPDATED!

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
OK folks, in recognition of my non-cigar-guy brother's astounding stupidity, I find myself wishing to make a trade. I asked him for a specific stick as payment for one idiotic move on his part, and instead I got Graycliff's, which I am NOT a fan of.

UPDATE - ALL THE STICKS UP FOR GRABS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TRADED AWAY. THANKS TO ALL FOR TURNING MY FROWN UPSIDE DOWN! :-)

On a personal note - bandyt, I can hear you and j0z3r sniggering all the way out in California. Dont MAKE me do something stupid... :-D

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Sniper:
    OK folks, in recognition of my non-cigar-guy brother's astounding stupidity, I find myself wishing to make a trade. I asked him for a specific stick as payment for one idiotic move on his part, and instead I got Graycliff's, which I am NOT a fan of. Got two packages of them, and I would like to trade the packages each separately rather than parting them out, but we will see how this goes.

First up, we have a flight sampler of Graycliff Crystals, which includes two robustos, two torpedoes and three churchills...

Next up, a package of two Graycliff Espresso's (one churchill and one torpedo) and three Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru's (one robusto, one torpedo and one churchill)....

This thread will remain open until they're gone. My favorites are listed in my bio. Please shoot me a pm if interested. I will update the thread as these puppies disappear. Thank you for your consideration.

On a personal note - bandyt, I can hear you and j0z3r sniggering all the way out in California. Dont MAKE me do something stupid... :-D

You heard that? Besides, I am sure you don't need any help to do something stupid.........I know Joe and I don't, lol.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    You heard that? Besides, I am sure you don't need any help to do something stupid.........I know Joe and I don't, lol.
    Did the three of us just start our own Stupid Club? LOL

The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    Did the three of us just start our own Stupid Club? LOL

Just start? I thought we were long time members, lol. Well, done it is a club now, I guess I'll have to put a STUPID BOMB together this weekend...........
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Epic, relative, failure.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    It's like fight club but not really. not really because you guys are too stupid to even start talking about the club hahah
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    There's nobody in the world that can treat you quite the same way a brother can, lol. I sympathize with you, Glen. Ahhhhh...family.
    Marker:
    Epic, relative, failure.
    Classic case of you can lead a horse to water, but the law says its illegal to drown them in it. LOL But since my brother is the south end of a northbound horse, perhaps my lawyer can find a loophole... ;-)

Update - all pm's received have been replied to. As it sits now, the queue for the Grand Cru / Espresso package is three, possibly four deep and the Crystal package is still wide open. Thanks for all the pm's fellas!

jliu:
    It's like fight club but not really. not really because you guys are too stupid to even start talking about the club hahah
    Whats this - a third country heard from??? And insulting the Stupid Club? This MAY require a two or three way bombing just to show you that even though stupid is as stupid does, stupid does it LIKE NO OTHER! :-)

Oh bandy... j000000z3r....

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Whats this - a third country heard from??? And insulting the Stupid Club? This MAY require a two or three way bombing just to show you that even though stupid is as stupid does, stupid does it LIKE NO OTHER! :-)

I saw but I believe the implication was that I was too stupid to understand I just got called stupid. Well maybe I just may be too stupid to understand what I put together and send out.......
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

I saw but I believe the implication was that I was too stupid to understand I just got called stupid. Well maybe I just may be too stupid to understand what I put together and send out.......
    you guys are so stupid that you can't even do 2nd grade math (simple counting on trades). Ok, i'll be quiet. I think it's bad enough I already upset mister bear.
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

you guys are so stupid that you can't even do 2nd grade math (simple counting on trades). Ok, i'll be quiet. I think it's bad enough I already upset mister bear.
    No really, keep talking as your days of doing so are now numbered...............
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Sniper:
    Update - all pm's received have been replied to. As it sits now, the queue for the Grand Cru / Espresso package is three, possibly four deep and the Crystal package is still wide open. Thanks for all the pm's fellas!

Hey - I'd be up for a trade on the crystals.....
    I'm always looking to try new cigars, PM me with what you'd be looking for in return....cool?
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

No really, keep talking as your days of doing so are now numbered...............
    Mine's already in flight brother! And the sweetest part?

Not only did the knucklehead ASK for it, he told me his weak spot! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

jgibv:
    The Sniper:

I'm always looking to try new cigars, PM me with what you'd be looking for in return....cool?
    And replied good sir.

The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    The Sniper:

And replied good sir.

Back @ ya, Glen.
    ... and to you sir! HA! Now we got our own game of forum tennis going on! LOL

The Sniper:

Like this????

All sticks are now spoken for. Thanks fellas!

jgibv:
    The Sniper:

Like this????

Sort of... only Im not that quick. LOL

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff. Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    damn i wish i woulda saw this ive never had a graycliff lol.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)

While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lol
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lol
    Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D

OK, so here is my end of one of the trades I made for the Graycliff's, this one with a great new BOTL by the handle of armaes8. He is the rarest of all birds here on the forums - the dude can actually count! LOL Got exactly what we agreed on, packaged perfectly and they got here so fast he had to have strapped them on a rocket!

Thanks for the great trade my friend!!! :-)

nice stuff. Glen, I had the 601 oscuro last night. I have now put that on my list of buys thanks to you (hoorah hoorah).
    The 601 Green is in my top 10 too brother, phenomenal smoke. Especially when aged... at a year it REALLY blossoms.