Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "My Brother is an IDIOT" trade! - UPDATED!

2»

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Sniper:
    The 601 Green is in my top 10 too brother, phenomenal smoke. Especially when aged... at a year it REALLY blossoms.

Ahh duly noted. Need to get a box and age it. I wish there was an accelerated aging device. Maybe Stewie can build me one.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    Hey Glen, I think I have some 1666 if you want a real Graycliff. Wink [;)]
    2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)

While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lol
    Oh, you've got a job.... you just may not know it yet. :-D

I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    2,731 unemployed stand-up comedians in the United States alone, and I gotta get stuck with you and bandyt for besties! LOL I will pass sir, although if you look back thru this thread, you MIGHT find someone who could use a little attention from you... :-)

While this has been absolutely hysterical to read you have your numbers wrong on one area... it's now in bold in your quote. It SHOULD have read 2,732 unemployed stand-up comedians and I am VERY hurt that you forgot ME in that figure!!!! LMAO.... d@mn I really need to stop posting this early in the morning lol

I hope I'm just misreading and misinterpreting but this makes me really nervous for a reason I can't put my finger on.....
    :-D

The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

Lol you a$$! not helping matters at ALL!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

Dont be cussin me son! This is all that wife of yours' fault. :-D

The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

Dont be cussin me son! This is all that wife of yours' fault. :-D

She is just as lost as me... I have a feeling were both going to be doing one of those "WTF'ing H3LL!?!!?!" moments...