Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What'd i do this time?

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
Yesterday i came home from a really crappy, long, shift at work to find a BIG box sitting in the living room. my first thought was "what have they (the family) bought now?" then i saw it was coleman branded, and the only things coleman branded that seem to be bought by this family are the stoves/grills, so i took a closer look.

It was addressed to me.... "Oh crap, what'd i buy this time?!?!" i thought, so i tore it open, and inside was a 70qt Coleman Xtreme '5 Day' cooler! the one i wanted to get when i got my cooler, but really couldnt justify spending the money on... image I then proceeded to pull it out and look at it from every conceivable angle before turning it upside down causing the lid to open and a piece of paper to fall out.

So, who had told me that one was on its way? I went digging... So then i discovered that Direwolf had! He had gotten his little paws into my Noobings pass thread and during a little back and forth below he had thrown that out.

taythegibs:
Direwolf:
taythegibs:
Direwolf:
taythegibs:
i would poke at the puppy more but i dont want to overexcite it.
Someone send me that pass. I'll reimburse your shipping !
ignore him.
I got you addy kid. Cooler on its way to ya
uh huh.... to quote another "I aint Skeered!"
I guess that i might aught'ta listen to him in the future...and not talk back to him! lol

So now im sitting here with a combined total of 118 qts storage... My smaller cooler wasn't even halfway full and he threw this beast at me! My questions to you Direwolf are why? what did i do to ya? and do you really expect me to fill this beast anytime soon? imageimageimage

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    taythegibs:
    Yesterday i came home from a really crappy, long, shift at work to find a BIG box sitting in the living room. my first thought was "what have they (the family) bought now?" then i saw it was coleman branded, and the only things coleman branded that seem to be bought by this family are the stoves/grills, so i took a closer look.

It was addressed to me.... "Oh crap, what'd i buy this time?!?!" i thought, so i tore it open, and inside was a 70qt Coleman Xtreme '5 Day' cooler! the one i wanted to get when i got my cooler, but really couldnt justify spending the money on... image I then proceeded to pull it out and look at it from every conceivable angle before turning it upside down causing the lid to open and a piece of paper to fall out.

So, who had told me that one was on its way? I went digging... So then i discovered that Direwolf had! He had gotten his little paws into my Noobings pass thread and during a little back and forth below he had thrown that out.

taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    i would poke at the puppy more but i dont want to overexcite it.
    Someone send me that pass. I'll reimburse your shipping !
    ignore him.
    I got you addy kid. Cooler on its way to ya
    uh huh.... to quote another "I aint Skeered!"
    I guess that i might aught'ta listen to him in the future...and not talk back to him! lol

So now im sitting here with a combined total of 118 qts storage... My smaller cooler wasn't even halfway full and he threw this beast at me! My questions to you Direwolf are why? what did i do to ya? and do you really expect me to fill this beast anytime soon? imageimageimage
    lol wow dude im effin jealous! way to go direwolf. Enjoy that bad boy Taylor
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice. Very nice.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    That's awesome man. I'm sure it won't take long to fill it.
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Great work. Can never go wrong with one of those
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Awesome dude, now you gotta work on filling it LOL.
    Very generous, Direwolf.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Yeah I thought the kid could use a new cooler. And when this one gets full I'm sending another
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    good man Dire...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice hit direwolf!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    That is truely an awesome gesture. Nice work Wolfie
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Direwolf:
    Yeah I thought the kid could use a new cooler. And when this one gets full I'm sending another
    Okay Direwolf *poke* *poke* why'd you do it? there's no way im filling my first one up, let alone this monstrosity anytime soon.` I literally have a quart+ of storage space that i could allot per cigar right now...
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    Okay Direwolf *poke* *poke* why'd you do it? there's no way im filling my first one up, let alone this monstrosity anytime soon.` I literally have a quart+ of storage space that i could allot per cigar right now...
    hell if you can't fill it send it my way I could fill it lol.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    hey, i already have some stuff about to be headed your way :D now to decide if i want to incur the wrath of that fiance of yours by making it worse than it already is... yeah, its getting a bigger box.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    You heard him people. He has too much room. If anyone needs his addy just lemme know. That cooler is for your cigar use only. Don't let me find out you used it for beer or fishing.
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    You heard him people. He has too much room. If anyone needs his addy just lemme know. That cooler is for your cigar use only. Don't let me find out you used it for beer or fishing.
    i dont drink beer and i broke my fishing pole moving last year, so it is safe!
    taythegibs:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    hey, i already have some stuff about to be headed your way :D now to decide if i want to incur the wrath of that fiance of yours by making it worse than it already is... yeah, its getting a bigger box.
    Oh dear effin god please don't poke the pregnant warlord of the house (then again she's sexy when angry so be my guest just make sure you pack a helmet) haha. And in a couple days I've got some stuff headed your way brohammer40k
    I do not know why, but I enjoy watching the destruction of others. Gives me pleasure in an otherwise boring day I suppose. I am now imagining ryan in a viking hat taking cover under the coffee table, LMAO.
    marineatbn03:
    I do not know why, but I enjoy watching the destruction of others. Gives me pleasure in an otherwise boring day I suppose. I am now imagining ryan in a viking hat taking cover under the coffee table, LMAO.
    that image made my day. I told my fiance that and she said "that's the best place for you. Cuz I'm to pregnant to lean over and get you" hahaha
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    WAY TO FREAKING GO Mr. Wolf!!! You are such a class act sir and Taylor you deserve great things like this brother, congrats!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Tip my hat to you Dire, very classy act!! Proud to be a friend of yours!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    marineatbn03:
    Thats what i forgot, the pirate eyepatch and hat!!! Too bad the box is already mailed and its the second one in as many weeks to him...
    90+ Irishman:
    WAY TO FREAKING GO Mr. Wolf!!! You are such a class act sir and Taylor you deserve great things like this brother, congrats!
    Lol, thanks irish, but i seem to be lacking in the giving department... i guess that is why ive been picking on Ryan. I need to raid a b&m and spend a paycheck or two to get some stuff done that im planning.
    taythegibs:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol, thanks irish, but i seem to be lacking in the giving department... i guess that is why ive been picking on Ryan. I need to raid a b&m and spend a paycheck or two to get some stuff done that im planning.
    you'll be getting yours soon as I finish winning this afghan war on Marine :)
    When have you ever heard of Marines being defeated, ever?
    now.

where it isn't a matter of life and death, and loosing is oh so good image
    lol Im the son of a Staff Sgt. Of the Rangers. and future brother in law of a member of the 101st airborne Screamin Eagles. I harbor no love for the marines :) lol jk brosef.
    Granted my Stepfathers father was a Gunney Sgt. in The marine artillery division.. Oh those conversations went back and forth for days
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    taythegibs:
    90+ Irishman:
    Taylor bro, people are doing this because they want to man so don't worry and just enjoy ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    taythegibs:
    90+ Irishman:
    Taylor bro, people are doing this because they want to man so don't worry and just enjoy ;)
    +1 - very well stated, Irish. If these guys wanted anything in return, they'd set up a trade with you instead of just bombing the snot out of you - there's some truly generous people on here and I wouldn't fret about hitting them back.

And just my $0.02 - I'm starting to think that the guys who are causing all the destruction have too much free time (and too many cigars) and "just want to watch the world burn".....makes me think of this .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc