What'd i do this time?

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    taythegibs:
    90+ Irishman:
    WAY TO FREAKING GO Mr. Wolf!!! You are such a class act sir and Taylor you deserve great things like this brother, congrats!
    Lol, thanks irish, but i seem to be lacking in the giving department... i guess that is why ive been picking on Ryan. I need to raid a b&m and spend a paycheck or two to get some stuff done that im planning.
    Taylor bro, people are doing this because they want to man so don't worry and just enjoy ;)
    +1 - very well stated, Irish. If these guys wanted anything in return, they'd set up a trade with you instead of just bombing the snot out of you - there's some truly generous people on here and I wouldn't fret about hitting them back.

And just my $0.02 - I'm starting to think that the guys who are causing all the destruction have too much free time (and too many cigars) and "just want to watch the world burn".....makes me think of this .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
    Thanks John for the kind words ;) As for the watch the world burn... Being part of the crew that loves to reign down fire and brimstone... I resent that. No wait sorry wring word, meant RESEMBLE that :P
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    90+ Irishman:
    WAY TO FREAKING GO Mr. Wolf!!! You are such a class act sir and Taylor you deserve great things like this brother, congrats!
    Lol, thanks irish, but i seem to be lacking in the giving department... i guess that is why ive been picking on Ryan. I need to raid a b&m and spend a paycheck or two to get some stuff done that im planning.
    You aren't lacking in the giving department hoss. If you are working Disney when when I'm down in sept we can meet up for a herf