Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TJ, cameroon package away.

2»

Comments

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    0patience:
    TJ,
    One of the concerns I always have when I recommend a cigar, especially when I know the person has obtained one, is whether THEY will like it. I always worry that the person will not like it.
    Anyways, I'm hoping you will find them decent cigars and if not, at least it will present you with a bit of variety to help you to tune into your likes. Enjoy.
    So far I haven't found one that I didn't like out of that I have smoked, but some I have liked better than others. The Cusano was really good last night and it is interesting to see how the flavors might change as you smoke. I don't think I ever really paid that close of attention when I had smoked in the past, but I also usually bought some random crap, left it out too long and smoked it after about a week (this was years ago, but still, pretty stupid). Go figure the experience was generally not enjoyable in the past. Lol, oh the education I have gotten through common sense observation, reading what everyone is posting, and asking questions on here.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Worst case scenario. I will drive to your house and take tha hemmingway short story from you. One of my favorite gars in the best size available for that blend.
    I think I will smoke that one now just in case you randomly show up on my doorstep later... haha
    marineatbn03:
    I thought I saw you in one of those photo's?
    That was in my crazy days, rocking the Borat swim trunks and my belly hanging out. Hey, don't hate! It got me to #1... on peopleofwalmart.com, but still I was #1 once! :-)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I was talking about the one of you in fishnets and a halter top shopping the meat isle
    I definitely didn't see you standing behind me in the store yesterday... Unless the hairy cross dresser was you... Wait, is Afghan just a cover story for your secret life? lol
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    You caught me, when on covert missions to Wal-Mart I often dress like a traler park drag queen, it helps me to blend in to the environment
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101