catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Does DDub even other website?
    I gave him a sticker.. You should enter this. All sorts of full bodied pepper bombs
    I never got a sticker :-(
    I see how it's gonna be...
    Never ever ask for the sticker or newsletter. Bad things will happen. You should go into witness protection.
    This man speaks truth...
    I feel like I'm missing something here....is there a story?
    Ask your mailbox...

P.S. Luckily, I'm outta stickers at the moment... So your mailbox is safe...
    LOL. Ohhhh....

Umm, wasn't asking for stickers then. I've seen what you do to mailboxes, nuff said.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I gave him a sticker.. You should enter this. All sorts of full bodied pepper bombs
    Never ever ask for the sticker or newsletter. Bad things will happen. You should go into witness protection.
    This man speaks truth...
    Ask your mailbox...

LOL. Ohhhh....

Umm, wasn't asking for stickers then. I've seen what you do to mailboxes, nuff said.
    Yeah...stopping by the PO today. Should see some fireworks later this week.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    Ask your mailbox...

LOL. Ohhhh....

Yeah...stopping by the PO today. Should see some fireworks later this week.
    This is gonna be good
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    catfishbluezz:
    If any of you guys ever wanted to try House of Emilio stuff, here is your chance. ONE winner will get nine boxes of House of Emilio product. Now if that ain't a contest, we quit... If DDub wins, he promises to get a tattoo of that other website. Click Here for NINE BOXES

FYI...contest ends the 15th...

. I entered mostly so see the look on my sweet's face if I win. And to justify a bigger humidor.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Echambers:
    catfishbluezz:
    If any of you guys ever wanted to try House of Emilio stuff, here is your chance. ONE winner will get nine boxes of House of Emilio product. Now if that ain't a contest, we quit... If DDub wins, he promises to get a tattoo of that other website. Click Here for NINE BOXES

FYI...contest ends the 15th...

. I entered mostly so see the look on my sweet's face if I win. And to justify a bigger humidor.
    i entered! i rarely do stuff like this but this sounds way too good to pass up!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    Some forums or cigar clubs have their own cigar stickers which are pretty cool. They like to sucker in new guys who ask about how to get a sticker or the imaginary news letter. All that happens is massive bombing runs. I learned that the hard way a few years ago but I did get some sweet stickers to slap on my travel humi.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I'm more in to Dominican connys.
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I'm more in to Dominican connys.
    Why not both? A full body Dominican conny pepper bomb....now there's something you don't see everyday ;-)
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    Some forums or cigar clubs have their own cigar stickers which are pretty cool. They like to sucker in new guys who ask about how to get a sticker or the imaginary news letter. All that happens is massive bombing runs. I learned that the hard way a few years ago but I did get some sweet stickers to slap on my travel humi.
    Ahh I see. I figured it was something nefarious like this...thanks.
    jgibv:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    It was lol
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    It was lol
    Everything is under control here. You can step away from the crime scene, er mailbox.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I wouldn't know what to do with 9 boxes of free cigars so if i won i'd make about 10-15 9 packs (1 cigar from each box) and just have a random contest on the forums and give them out there
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Thanatos0320:
    I wouldn't know what to do with 9 boxes of free cigars so if i'd make about 10-15 9 packs (1 cigar from each box) and just have a random contest on the forums and give them out there
    Ziploc bags or storage containers and Boveda.

This contest is crazy! I would be amazed if I win, because I won't do all the twitter/fb stuff. But, wow.
    I am comparing the Romeo Y Julieta Mille Fleur versus the Partagas Mille Fleur in the coming weeks, both very affordable boxes. First up is the RYJ.Click Here for the Review
    Fans of AJ and DPG really need to check this guy out. Enrique is one of the best at blending body and strength, and knows balance. Folks like DDubridge, Bandy, and Rain will probably love his stuff Click Here for the Review
    Oh man...I need some. Awesome review too, thanks!
    One of my all time favorite cigars HANDS DOWN... We are featuring this tomorrow on What Embargo. Click here for the review image
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Nice review Dustin. This is a great smoke...I got a box from 2001 if I remember correctly. This is a smoke you take all your time to smoke with a dry aged rum like Cuban Santiago de Cuba or Havana Club maestro.
    catfishbluezz:
    One of my all time favorite cigars HANDS DOWN... We are featuring this tomorrow on What Embargo. Click here for the review image
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I got some 13 years aged custom rolled CCs from China. I took three hours to smoke it. A properly aged, well made CC is always something to cherish in life. I will review one soon.
    rzaman:
    I got some 13 years aged custom rolled CCs from China. I took three hours to smoke it. A properly aged, well made CC is always something to cherish in life. I will review one soon.
    If you want to post it at my new site (not the forum) as well, let me know. We'd love to have you guest review on something like that. I plan on reviewing the Carlos Fernandez and Monsdale stuff later this year.
    Wait...Catfish wasn't amazed by a Habanos? You don't say....Click Here for the review!
    GTFO...you not enjoying a habano is like Ghandi hating on a 1000 year peace.4 X 40 is an awesome size, I bet. I'm always on the hunt for corona and smaller.
    Rain:
    GTFO...you not enjoying a habano is like Ghandi hating on a 1000 year peace.4 X 40 is an awesome size, I bet. I'm always on the hunt for corona and smaller.
    You would love this. I am going to slam it tonight live lol.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I just rested a box of 1502 rubies, 9 count into my big box stash. Will get into them this summer in a few months. Hoping they live up and its not a push by the fed. That aside, I love the trinis and have three boxes in various ages waiting their burn time. Back to 10 but not the good aged style Dustin likes. Almost, give me a few years.
    blurr:
    I just rested a box of 1502 rubies, 9 count into my big box stash. Will get into them this summer in a few months. Hoping they live up and its not a push by the fed. That aside, I love the trinis and have three boxes in various ages waiting their burn time. Back to 10 but not the good aged style Dustin likes. Almost, give me a few years.
    Def rest them knowing your tastes. The Ruby is his best smoke, but it is still a heavier spicier Nica tobacco. All his blends are like that, but they all have great balance.
    Hands down one of my favorite cigars and my favorite vitola from the San Cristobal brand really. These are great fresh, and i cannot imagine how good they are with rest. Personally, I think they are excellent with coffee, and a good starter for a Nica smoker.Click here for the review!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Great smoke!! Now I need to get more! This is great for the morning commute with some coffee. Nice review and thanks for the reminder
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Catfish, I had the one you gave me and really enjoyed it. I really need some more of these and the little bolivars.

I dunno what it is, but the box of bolivars I have is rockin. I've already about gone through half the box. The party shorts need some rest...
    Gray4lines:
    Catfish, I had the one you gave me and really enjoyed it. I really need some more of these and the little bolivars.

I dunno what it is, but the box of bolivars I have is rockin. I've already about gone through half the box. The party shorts need some rest...
    Probably the corona junior, I love those... I've never had a short that needed rest, but it happens all the time man. Wait 3 months, then revisit. Most shorts or partagas are good fresh.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    catfishbluezz:
    Gray4lines:

Probably the corona junior, I love those... I've never had a short that needed rest, but it happens all the time man. Wait 3 months, then revisit. Most shorts or partagas are good fresh.
    Yes, the corona juniors. The party's are not bad, but just not as complex and lack the depth of the bolivars. I will try em again this summer. Thanks again with the hookup on the San Cristobal! It was an SC that made me fall in love with habanos