Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just a few... and again TWO MORE!!! **EDITED**

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    CAMPTON...THAT MEANS.... DAN! NOOOOOOOO! I shall miss you friend
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868

9405510200882394062620, 9434610200830415107897
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    90+ Irishman:

9405510200882394062620, 9434610200830415107897
    damn hate to be that guy
    Those two are headed to Washingington and Texas.... Final two packages and numbers will be posted tomorrow :D
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    Those two are headed to Washingington and Texas.... Final two packages and numbers will be posted tomorrow :D
    DAYYUMMMM. LOL.

Brett, are you feeling ok?
    You're not starting to fall off your rocker like some of the other folks around here ?? (cough cough...catfish... err cough cough ... MVW) hahaha
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    DAYYUMMMM. LOL.

You're not starting to fall off your rocker like some of the other folks around here ?? (cough cough...catfish... err cough cough ... MVW) hahaha
    Lol no no no not off the rocker, just wanted to do a final hoorah before I gotta leave the games and trades/bombs behind for the rest of the year :D Hope I an get back in the mix sooner than then, but planning in taking a step back from the shipping and buying aspect of cigars for the remainder of the year unless something changes financially before then. Gotta take care of myself and the family for going out on our own and starting the home and family life. So, I wanted to go out with a "BOOM" so to speak and drop some package out there! I'll have a couple more going out before the end of the year but those will be strategically timed and executed so hope y'all watch out :P
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    DAYYUMMMM. LOL.

Lol no no no not off the rocker, just wanted to do a final hoorah before I gotta leave the games and trades/bombs behind for the rest of the year :D Hope I an get back in the mix sooner than then, but planning in taking a step back from the shipping and buying aspect of cigars for the remainder of the year unless something changes financially before then. Gotta take care of myself and the family for going out on our own and starting the home and family life. So, I wanted to go out with a "BOOM" so to speak and drop some package out there! I'll have a couple more going out before the end of the year but those will be strategically timed and executed so hope y'all watch out :P
    Well there's certainly no doubt about you doin' it up big and going out with a big a$$ BOOM!

Oh the destruction!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I didn't realize you were taking a backseat for a while. I'm glad I was able to hit you last week and again tomorrow! That said, you better limit yourself to a small flat rate box for my package. Either that or send a humidor with my sticks! Lol.
    SleevePlz:
    I didn't realize you were taking a backseat for a while. I'm glad I was able to hit you last week and again tomorrow! That said, you better limit yourself to a small flat rate box for my package. Either that or send a humidor with my sticks! Lol.
    Hmmmmm that gives me an idea... :D
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Jebus Brett, you are on a suicide mission
    I'm killing others, not myself.... I'm just a psychopath not a suicide bomber :D
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Hmmmmm that gives me an idea... :D
    I was kidding. Really, I am a school teacher and had my last day of work today. So I have nothing but time for the next 3 months to deal with my cigar space issues. Mainly, smoking a lot more!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Brett, your freakin awesome!!
    Well brothers and sisters this is it, my final hoorah before I step back from the trades, passes, bombs, and games. For the rest of the year I'm done boys, so lets go out with a BOOM ;)

One is headed to Booneville, KY and the other to Goodrich, MI :D
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Well brothers and sisters this is it, my final hoorah before I step back from the trades, passes, bombs, and games. For the rest of the year I'm done boys, so lets go out with a BOOM ;)

OOOH ***.. DUCT TAPE!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Oh boy!!! I know who's in Booneville!!!!! LOL
    Dang Brett, you never cease to amaze me brother. I am truely hoping that meeting in Denver goes down so we can herf.
    marineatbn03:
    Dang Brett, you never cease to amaze me brother. I am truely hoping that meeting in Denver goes down so we can herf.
    Thanks James, and trust me we will certainly hook up come h3ll or high water! Can't wait brother!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, but it is undeserved, just trying to make some other peoples days brighter :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks James, and trust me we will certainly hook up come h3ll or high water! Can't wait brother!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, but it is undeserved, just trying to make some other peoples days brighter :)
    Brett, you are the man! Making others' days brighter is EXACTLY why the praise is deserved!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    You are a true stand up Bork! And great Botl!
    mmccartneydc:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:

Brett, you are the man! Making others' days brighter is EXACTLY why the praise is deserved!
    ^^^+100, what Matt said
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:

Quit being humble *** and accept your accolades!
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:

Quit being humble *** and accept your accolades!
    Bwahahahaha! Thank you everyone, and guess it looks like I just can't win this one lol I will be sending out one here and there a couple times the remainder of the year so keep an eye out ;)
    90+ Irishman:

WTH Man! I could have sworn I said nothing bigger than a small flat rate box. You are really lucky I saw this before I sent your end out. I'm not sure what I can really do. My stash is rather pathetic, comparatively speaking, but I'll figure something out.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    That's your *** Irish Colorado Crazy man. I will post what he has sent in a few. The thought was very nice, but I told you. Never mind, payback's a *****, lol.....

SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:

WTH Man! I could have sworn I said nothing bigger than a small flat rate box. You are really lucky I saw this before I sent your end out. I'm not sure what I can really do. My stash is rather pathetic, comparatively speaking, but I'll figure something out.
    Tony it's no big deal bro. In this case I stand by my words... It is only six cigars in this case... Went with quality over quantity with that, but I think you will be VERY pleased ;)

DC #'s are: 9400110200829395250431, 9434610200830416481057
    RCY Cigars:
    That's your *** Irish Colorado Crazy man. I will post what he has sent in a few. The thought was very nice, but I told you. Never mind, payback's a *****, lol.....

I didn't do anything big bro and you know that lol! I'm glad everything arrived safe and that you enjoyed what I sent, no need for payback my friend it's all about you and your families celebration of new life!
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:

Tony it's no big deal bro. In this case I stand by my words... It is only six cigars in this case... Went with quality over quantity with that, but I think you will be VERY pleased ;)

DC #'s are: 9400110200829395250431, 9434610200830416481057
    Really BIG cigars? Lol. I actually just remembered that I have a really nice, ultra limited edition cigar (only 3000 made, I believe) sitting at the bottom of my humidor. I knew I would probably never get around to smoking it and I still have the option of picking up another, so don't waste your time talking me out of it. I wrote about picking it up a little while back, in case you are looking for hints of what it could be.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bro your insane but ur still my little brother!! And now that it's officially in the mail hmmm ur TOAST and umm don't fight me on it!!!