Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just a few... and again TWO MORE!!! **EDITED**

13»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Medic45:
    Bro your insane but ur still my little brother!! And now that it's officially in the mail hmmm ur TOAST and umm don't fight me on it!!!
    I'm not insane.... Just Irish... = drank to stupid/crazy. And dammit... I don't want any retribution, just enjoy bro!!!!
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well brothers and sisters this is it, my final hoorah before I step back from the trades, passes, bombs, and games. For the rest of the year I'm done boys, so lets go out with a BOOM ;)

One is headed to Booneville, KY and the other to Goodrich, MI :D
    WTH Man! I could have sworn I said nothing bigger than a small flat rate box. You are really lucky I saw this before I sent your end out. I'm not sure what I can really do. My stash is rather pathetic, comparatively speaking, but I'll figure something out.
    Tony it's no big deal bro. In this case I stand by my words... It is only six cigars in this case... Went with quality over quantity with that, but I think you will be VERY pleased ;)

DC #'s are: 9400110200829395250431, 9434610200830416481057
    Really BIG cigars? Lol. I actually just remembered that I have a really nice, ultra limited edition cigar (only 3000 made, I believe) sitting at the bottom of my humidor. I knew I would probably never get around to smoking it and I still have the option of picking up another, so don't waste your time talking me out of it. I wrote about picking it up a little while back, in case you are looking for hints of what it could be.
    Anthony you don't need to do that bro, smoke it yourself bro! Regardless, thank you for hooking me up with another RyJ 007 and that bitching AVO! Really looking forward to handing that RyJ to Pops... He is going to lose it, thank you bro!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well brothers and sisters this is it, my final hoorah before I step back from the trades, passes, bombs, and games. For the rest of the year I'm done boys, so lets go out with a BOOM ;)

One is headed to Booneville, KY and the other to Goodrich, MI :D
    WTH Man! I could have sworn I said nothing bigger than a small flat rate box. You are really lucky I saw this before I sent your end out. I'm not sure what I can really do. My stash is rather pathetic, comparatively speaking, but I'll figure something out.
    Tony it's no big deal bro. In this case I stand by my words... It is only six cigars in this case... Went with quality over quantity with that, but I think you will be VERY pleased ;)

DC #'s are: 9400110200829395250431, 9434610200830416481057
    Really BIG cigars? Lol. I actually just remembered that I have a really nice, ultra limited edition cigar (only 3000 made, I believe) sitting at the bottom of my humidor. I knew I would probably never get around to smoking it and I still have the option of picking up another, so don't waste your time talking me out of it. I wrote about picking it up a little while back, in case you are looking for hints of what it could be.
    Anthony you don't need to do that bro, smoke it yourself bro! Regardless, thank you for hooking me up with another RyJ 007 and that bitching AVO! Really looking forward to handing that RyJ to Pops... He is going to lose it, thank you bro!!
    Too late, the box is already sealed. I'll post the DC# later this morning.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Got my end of a trade with Irish today. What can I say? Dude simply rocked my world. These will all be greatly enjoyed over the summer. Thank you very much bro! IMAG0175
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    SleevePlz:
    Got my end of a trade with Irish today. What can I say? Dude simply rocked my world. These will all be greatly enjoyed over the summer. Thank you very much bro! IMAG0175
    ....................WOW
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    After seeing the tape job on those boxes from Irishman and the nice pics from SleevePlz, I am convinced Brett is linked to the Mexican drug cartels. Brett, I was once told you mess with one bean you will ge the whole burrito!. I hope you have a bunker, and a new address for witness protection program. I got your back if all hell breaks loose.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    image Here is the one he sent to Texas. Thanks brother! Awesome sticks can't wait to smoke em!
    Glad everything arrived safe bro, and glad you enjoyed what I sent as well! Now get to smoking fool!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hits, well done Irish!!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    See post in bombs