Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Yard Gars and Every day Smokes Contest/ Winning Number 547 for Vision

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Like the title says, I have a nice grab bag that I'm giving up. These are some yard gars and every day smokes. You can keep these all together and when you want to walk the dog or mow your lawn. You can grab these and say nice cigar that I didn't have to pay for. Only thing with getting them, what are you willing to do, lol? Ahh, I'm just messing around. Nothing serious, I just want a number between 1-999. I will use a counter as usual on line. Give the correct number at 2100hrs/ 9:00pm. And the bag goes out tomorrow. Very simple, same generic rules. Have to have at least 150 posts and be on the good traders list. This bag is worth more than the post count. So, I think thats fair. Remember, I said these are yard gars and everyday smokes. Or better yet, what I consider them to be for me. Let the contest begin and thanks in advance to those who participate and want my smokes...

Edit: If anyone picks a number close to the number I give. I'm going to pick the high number closest to my number. Meaning, if the number is 10 and there is a 8, 9, 11 or 12. I'm going with number 11 as the winner.

Comments