Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Yard Gars and Every day Smokes Contest/ Winning Number 547 for Vision

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Winning number is 547. Looks like Vision is a winner for now. I have to look on the Good Traders list to see if he is in compliance. If not, we will go to the next person, thanks all for participating.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I will vouch for vision, but look if you must :)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Congrats Vision! and i dont know if i posted up in the good traders thread but i traded with him, he did better than i did on getting the package out.
    Research complete, Vision is A Okay with a couple of trades under his belt and a good post count. So, Vision, send me your addy through PM. And this will go out tomorrow. Thanks all for participating and you all should be happy. Your mailbox is safe for now. As for Vision, lol, hope you have room my friend....

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Congrats dude and yes you are in trouble..good trouble
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Congrats Vision!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    YAY!! Thanks! I wanted to add more but I really only have .... YAY!! Thanks!
    Direwolf:
    Congrats dude and yes you are in trouble..good trouble

When I see 2X 3000+ posters and that quote... Yea... Little nervous over here.
    RCY Cigars:
    Research complete, Vision is A Okay with a couple of trades under his belt and a good post count. So, Vision, send me your addy through PM. And this will go out tomorrow. Thanks all for participating and you all should be happy. Your mailbox is safe for now. As for Vision, lol, hope you have room my friend....

My wife just said "Do you need to buy a cooler now?"
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Vision:
    RCY Cigars:

My wife just said "Do you need to buy a cooler now?"

You should have one by now. When I do a contest, everyone knows someone is getting a box or twenty plus sticks. Enjoy....

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Congrats and we will expect pics of the devastation.
    0patience:
    Congrats and we will expect pics of the devastation.

Getting a larger SD card tomorrow. The 16G I have now may be to small.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats visions :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    marineatbn03:
    Nice contest! I am not on the list yet, so I will refrain guesses.

What kind of mess is this, freakin Marines I tell ya. If anyone who meets the requirements vouch for you. You can pick a number. And to add to that, how the heck your going to have almost a thousand posts, talk smack in threads. And not on the good traders list yet, sad, lol. Army rules, ha,ha,ha,ha ha, just messing with you. Send me a addy to you and we can do a blind fiver, whatcha say Devildog?
    Lifetime vouch for James right here bro... I'll stand for you any day Marine.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Winning number is 547. Looks like Vision is a winner for now. I have to look on the Good Traders list to see if he is in compliance. If not, we will go to the next person, thanks all for participating.
    Thats not even close to 23 Rick! You suck! I blame Juinn and his damned potato camera... :-D

{Translation - great contest RCY, and congrats to Vision on the win!}

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks for an awesome contest and idea Rick, and good luck Vision hope you survive ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    Yeah, I could see Vision winning this contest................
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Sniper:
    RCY Cigars:
    Thats not even close to 23 Rick! You suck! I blame Juinn and his damned potato camera... :-D

{Translation - great contest RCY, and congrats to Vision on the win!}

hey hey hey mister! blame yourself. I have yet to see a wonderful pic from you. where is it. WHERE IS IT
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    Yeah, I could see Vision winning this contest................
    clap clap clap. heart is happy whilst I drink this ZIMA.
    Bump for Vision
    I literally run home everyday to see if they are here. Once they are in pics go up.
    Vision:
    I literally run home everyday to see if they are here. Once they are in pics go up.

Lol, tomorrow is D day, I mean your contest winnings come in.....

I just got done making room..... Most of the time people are all happy and cant wait to get their prize enstuff. Im crapping my pants.......
    Yard Gars my man and Every Day smokes, lol.
    PS are we talking WW2 150lb style bomb or MOAB?!?! I just giggled nervously sitting here like an a$s.
    RCY Cigars:

The best kind. I always feel bad for smoking $$ sticks. Every draw I think "Well there goes a onesie for my kid" or "Gonna have to use Bounty this week for diapers" LOL JKJKJKJ
    Dub post lalalalalalalalaa
    How about two hand fulls, does that help, lol....
    Vision:
    RCY Cigars:

The best kind. I always feel bad for smoking $$ sticks. Every draw I think "Well there goes a onesie for my kid" or "Gonna have to use Bounty this week for diapers" LOL JKJKJKJ
    Well no worries here, these are free. So smoke away with no shame....