Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind Trade........

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I would be up for a "Blind Trade" if anybody is interested. I am thinking 5-8 sticks. I will try to keep it simple but no guarantees. Could be a little dangerous, but you will definitely survive. First Brother that responds is in..........

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    I got you.
    You think......?????????? What you have is a Tiger by the tail, my friend........
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Damn it, I want to say yes and take you on, but I just don't think I have the caliber of sticks to tickle the bear with just yet. Soon though.
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    I got you.
    You think......?????????? What you have is a Tiger by the tail, my friend........
    I try to remain modest, but I may just have to layeth the smacketh downeth this time.
    Smokindaddy:
    Damn it, I want to say yes and take you on, but I just don't think I have the caliber of sticks to tickle the bear with just yet. Soon though.
    Your time will come............Soon................ If you feel Froggie, jump........
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    I got you.
    I try to remain modest, but I may just have to layeth the smacketh downeth this time.
    I ain't no Rookie. I have been smacked by the best of them.......Sorry for the grammar, I know you are a teacher and all......Bring it don't sing it.....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    haha YES! The coca cola bear is awake from his hybernation! Sleeve is an awesome candidate (per view of his trades and what not). I am excited to see this one roll out.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Time for the bear to feast and then return to his cave
    I'll try to hold my own. Greg, I sent you a PM.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Jesus Greg...have you no mercy????
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Direwolf:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsH5qhpwrc
    catfishbluezz:
    Jesus Greg...have you no mercy????
    Mercy is for the weak, Danielson.......
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Anthony, it was nice knowing you. I made the mistake of a blind "5-8" stick trade with Greg once... once!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    This will be good Anthony can hold his own and then some!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Greg is going happy go jacky on you like a donkey eating a waffle.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I would take you up on this, but I already have plans for you
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    I got you.
    I ain't no Rookie. I have been smacked by the best of them.......Sorry for the grammar, I know you are a teacher and all......Bring it don't sing it.....
    Greg, don't worry about the grammer, he's a MATH teacher ( you know, 1 + 1 = 3 Forum boys and girls )..

Anthony, I threw down with the bear once and lost, good luck.
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    I got you.
    Greg, don't worry about the grammer, he's a MATH teacher ( you know, 1 + 1 = 3 Forum boys and girls )..

Anthony, I threw down with the bear once and lost, good luck.
    At the end of the day, I'm still pretty much a newb. I'll try my best to make this a respectable trade. Sadly, I've traded away a lot of higher end stuff lately. But I think I've got some Gurks, VS's, and "T" brand house blends still available.
    Direwolf:
    Referring to Greg as a bear actually scares me. Apparently I have an unnatural fear of bears. Funny story, I'll make it short. I live in the little village of Goodrich. I own a couple acres of land with most of it wooded. I have a grassy trail going through some of those woods. A few years ago, I was mowing this trail just minding my own. My son, who was probably 4 at the time, comes up behind me and taps me on my lower back as I'm walking down the trail. For whatever reason, my first thought was that a bear was nudging me with it's nose into my back. I have absolutely no idea why I thought a bear was poking me while I mowed, but I did. So my wife constantly reminds me of my irrational fear of the Goodrich bear.
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    I'll remember this irrational fear the next time I'm breaking into your house.
    IONTC:
    I'll remember this irrational fear the next time I'm breaking into your house.
    About time you joined the forum. And stop breaking into my house!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    But I might just start leaving cigars like a helpful elf when you're away, I have a few to unload on you and the wifey. Are you done for the summer already? if not why are you on the internet at work.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I would take you up on this, but I already have plans for you
    OMG.....I think that I might be a target from the West Coast Gang. If I am, Shaun, you had better take it easy on me or I will haunt your a$$.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Hey Greg, I PMd you a while back. Did you still want to get that trade on? 5-6 stick rare/premium?
    Rob1110:
    Hey Greg, I PMd you a while back. Did you still want to get that trade on? 5-6 stick rare/premium?
    PM sent....
    Hey bear... I still won't trade you
    Alright, got my end out. Had to make a stop at 7-11 to grab a couple swishers to get the stick count up to 8. Hope they arrive there safely. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2670 5234