Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind Trade........

2»

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Judging by what I see you pulling out of your b&m tony, my guess is you will be fine.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I've poked the bear with a stick and barley lived to tell about it. Good luck Tony Greg brings the heat.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gaetano7890:
    I've poked the bear with a stick and barley lived to tell about it. Good luck Tony Greg brings the heat.
    Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking. On the bright side, it was a good run. I had fun while I was here. Tell my wife and kid I love them. Peace!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    Gaetano7890:
    Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking. On the bright side, it was a good run. I had fun while I was here. Tell my wife and kid I love them. Peace!
    Tony, While it is true that I am going to bring some heat, its going to be sooooooooo gooooood. You will live to fight another day. On another note, whoever I choose on the West-Coast crew, will have seen his last sun-up. There is no chance of survival. I am going to unleash a fury that has never been seen on here before. As we speak, that particuliar individual is in the "Death Zone".
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I attacked The Bear one time. He just sniffed , yawned , and went back to hibernating
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I would take you up on this, but I already have plans for you
    OMG.....I think that I might be a target from the West Coast Gang. If I am, Shaun, you had better take it easy on me or I will haunt your a$$.
    A gang member always holds silent, his actions will speak before his words ;) When I go, I go hard...no time for regrets!