Home Non Cigar Related

Other hobbies and interests?

13»

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    naught:
    Collecting Gideon's Bibles.
    Do they even sell them??? Or are you just stealing them?

My hobbies include Cell Phones, Computers (building them), Art (mainly charcoal drawings) and I've dabbled in inking my own Cartoon... Got two comics done and haven't touched them since...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I collect empty cigar cellophanes...

I also collect US coins (coppers are my favorites), and I'm prone to spontaneous bursts of gaming.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    I love playing the guitar and making short movies... I'd like to think working out is a hobby of mine too, but I have been pretty inconsistent with it lately... Cigars though are my first "collecting" I have done... Even though I like to collect money... Especially in my checking account... :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Lasabar:
    My hobbies include Cell Phones, Computers (building them), Art (mainly charcoal drawings) and I've dabbled in inking my own Cartoon... Got two comics done and haven't touched them since...
    You have any of your work online (Photobucket, Deviantart, etc)?
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:
    No.... I have it all packed up in a box in my basement... If I DO anything of notoriety in the near future I will post it!!!

(I assume it would be for a tatoo of some sort for you???)

If you would like a to request a free "Commissioned" artwork that you would like for a future TAT let me know... When I have a subject that is actually directed I can usually do quite well... Just can't sit outside with a cigar and actually do my own shtuff
  • Doughty421Doughty421 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    My hobbies are anything that has to do with cars and motorcycles. I have a couple Mustangs (one is a drag car) other is my project for my son which still has 5 years till he gets his license. Several dirt bikes and four wheelers and soon to have another Harley so I can take my cross country dream ride to Colorado. I've been a truck driver for 15 years and have seen every state except for Hawaii and Alaska, but never by a bike.
  • naughtnaught Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 56
    Lasabar:
    Do they even sell them??? Or are you just stealing them...
    Borrowing!
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Cigars are by far my first hobby, accompanied by a LARGE variety of delicious beers from around the world. Ah, there is something about all the many flavors of beer and all the different histories and brews that make them so damn good, same with cigars too, and wine... and I guess anything that might be considered consumable... almost anything...

Then comes music, I love playing my guitar and writing songs.
    Then there are movies and photography, both the viewing kind and making kind.
    Then skateboarding, I suck, but I can't get enough of it, as well as learning the history and cultural background of it.
    Then I guess probably video games, but more old school than new school, mostly because I'm not a wealthy fellow, but I still enjoy going to my original Nintendo that I got when I was 8 years old and just gaming for a while. Yeah it still works, but that's because I fixed it, which brings me to my next hobby...
    Fixing things, and making things with my hands. Like my first car, my Chevy s10 Blazer and it's contless problems including, but not limited to, everything contected to the engine and transmision... and then the transmision again, and then again before I sold it. But I can't say I didn't enjoy working on it, it just started to feel more like a job then fun after the second tranny.
    And last but not lest (but I'm sure there is more to this list) TATTOOS!! A very expensive hobby, but one that is deffinitely an addiction of mine. I'm constantly drawing up new tattoos that I want, or re-drawing what I have and figuring out what I can add to it to make it even better. I don't know how many I have because the one arm is alomst a half sleeve now with a wrist piece. But I really want to do the inside of my bicep and get a chest piece started.

So that's about as much as I can think of at the moment that might be considered a hobby or interest of mine... for now.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    mmmmm beeeeeeeeer
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:
    No.... I have it all packed up in a box in my basement... If I DO anything of notoriety in the near future I will post it!!!

(I assume it would be for a tatoo of some sort for you???)

If you would like a to request a free "Commissioned" artwork that you would like for a future TAT let me know... When I have a subject that is actually directed I can usually do quite well... Just can't sit outside with a cigar and actually do my own shtuff
    Nothing particular really, I just dig art in general. Most of my tattoos I either design or get the artist to reference an actual photo. My backpiece is an exception to this though, as I really dig the styles of the two guys I have working on it, so I pretty much gave them free reign.

Now, if you wanted to do a piece (possibly charcoal or graphite on a rough paper) and take payment in cigars, that could be arranged, I'd love to have an orignal piece from someone on the boards here to frame up and all.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Working on my Z is my newest hobby.Love that car. Besides that, I play golf and try to do as much wakeboarding as i can in the summer.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    alienmisprint:
    Now, if you wanted to do a piece (possibly charcoal or graphite on a rough paper) and take payment in cigars, that could be arranged, I'd love to have an orignal piece from someone on the boards here to frame up and all.
    Me too.
    bbc020:
    alienmisprint:
    Me too.
    Allright gents... I'm not Mr. Speedy, but if I ever get some ambition/time I may just take you guys up on this offer!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    bigbgballz:
    Working on my Z is my newest hobby.Love that car. Besides that, I play golf and try to do as much wakeboarding as i can in the summer.
    ...is tha a Z28 or a 280/300 Z.
    kaspera79:
    bigbgballz:
    That would be a 350z. I would mind owning a Z28 either :) but its tough economic times now.
    bigbgballz:
    kaspera79:
    bigbgballz:
    That would be a 350z. I would mind owning a Z28 either :) but its tough economic times now.
    I meant wouldn't.