Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mini monster cards

TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
Hey guys, I would like to put a a set of the mini monster cards together. The ones that come when you get a box. I think you get one per box. If any of you get a card you are willing to trade, pm me.

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Especially the baby face rare foil card
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    They are sending collectable trading cards with the boxes? Genius! Tat Whor3s Unite! Lol, jk. I'm getting closer to becoming one as we speak.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    when my box arrives I'll let you know...
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    So the box only comes with one card, that's cool.......... I guess
    Yea, unfortunately. So any help from you guys is much appreciated
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Oh come on, seriously? Cigars ending up collectible because only a limited number are made because of rare tobacco is ok. Cigars ending up collectible because only a limited number are made as a marketing ploy is borderline. But having to buy many boxes of (already somewhat limited) cigars to collect a set of cards? I'm out. I was curious about the mini monsters but screw it.
    You don't have to buy them because of the card, I just want a set of cards and don't want to buy boxes of cigars to get them.
  • sierrawestsierrawest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    Ken Light:
    Oh come on, seriously? Cigars ending up collectible because only a limited number are made because of rare tobacco is ok. Cigars ending up collectible because only a limited number are made as a marketing ploy is borderline. But having to buy many boxes of (already somewhat limited) cigars to collect a set of cards? I'm out. I was curious about the mini monsters but screw it.

Yeah the cards turned me off big time to these as well and I am a big tat fan... I went through the whole beanie baby craze with my daughters and other collectible bs too numerous to name and am through with that. but... more power to you if you want the cards bro!
    Trident:
    You don't have to buy them because of the card, I just want a set of cards and don't want to buy boxes of cigars to get them.
    Sorry man, I didn't meant to thread-jack, if you want the cards more power to you and great way to go about it by collecting them from others. But clearly this wasn't the original intended method to get them all and that's where I have a personal problem with it.
    No worries, I agree. Like I said, ill try to get them this way, I'm not going to be buying boxes because I want the cards. Just thing they are cool, especially becaus I used to have all the original garbage pail kids.
    Trident:
    No worries, I agree. Like I said, ill try to get them this way, I'm not going to be buying boxes because I want the cards. Just thing they are cool, especially becaus I used to have all the original garbage pail kids.
    Hahaha, nice, me too. I used them as actual stickers when I was a kid.
    Yea, they were hilarious...now they are worth some money...if only I get them. Eh, screw that...I had fun with them!
    Bringing it to the top for some new people who may have gotten theirs in. Thanks for the help guys
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if i ever find one of those cards im gunna burn it.

but seriously, this is one of the reasons i dont jump on the Tatuaje bandwagon. Pete puts out a few good sticks. most are over rated. almost all are over priced.

thought this was pretty funny... Pete posted this on Facebook yesterday

"After getting a few emails, I want to send a quick message to everyone about the cards.... I am not in the card business...I make cigars and the card was just some goofy fun thing to throw in each box. The card holds no value. I am sure some might be disappointed that not every box will have a card but for sure they will have all 10 cigars and that is the only thing that matters.....

Pete"
    robbyras:

"After getting a few emails, I want to send a quick message to everyone about the cards.... I am not in the card business...I make cigars and the card was just some goofy fun thing to throw in each box. The card holds no value. I am sure some might be disappointed that not every box will have a card but for sure they will have all 10 cigars and that is the only thing that matters.....

Pete"
    Good to know Pete. Because I was questioning this for a little bit. Glad he came out and said this. Now, if any of you guys have the the Chuck Norris Pokemon card, I'll give you all my cigars for it.
    jliu:
    robbyras:

Pete"
    Good to know Pete. Because I was questioning this for a little bit. Glad he came out and said this. Now, if any of you guys have the the Chuck Norris Pokemon card, I'll give you all my cigars for it.
    The Chuck Norris card only came in bundles of 100. The other 99 cards are blank because he killed them all.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Vision:
    jliu:
    robbyras:

Pete"
    The Chuck Norris card only came in bundles of 100. The other 99 cards are blank because he killed them all.
    LOL
    hahah nice one Petah
    jliu:
    hahah nice one Petah

We are both Peter..... Which one LOL
    Vision:
    jliu:
    hahah nice one Petah

We are both Peter..... Which one LOL
    you dude. the other one is actually padding petey.
    LOL @ padding Petey
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    robbyras:

Pete"

I had to reply to Pete's post after getting my card: "On that, not sure if you noticed but the Mummy's favorite TV show is misspelled. I think they meant Unwrapped, not Unwarpped. Ashley caught on to that one."

Rob1110:
    robbyras:

Pete"

I had to reply to Pete's post after getting my card: "On that, not sure if you noticed but the Mummy's favorite TV show is misspelled. I think they meant Unwrapped, not Unwarpped. Ashley caught on to that one."

simply brilliant
    robbyras:
    Rob1110:
    robbyras:

Pete"

simply brilliant
    Lucky you! You got the uber-rare error card! That's worth like 20x what the one he corrects will be worth. Unless he only puts the corrected cards into a few boxes made just for dealers. Then you got jacked. Seriously, I'm hating on my former self for collecting things now. (anyone else remember the McGuire card with the white triangle? What was that, 87 topps? 88? I forget).
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I don't recall that but I do remember the Ripken brother having f$%& face on his bat handle and it was wroth like 75 bucks. Should have sold it now its not worth 75 cents lol. I agree with you Ken completely but a part of me is hoping a card is watiing for me in my little monster box.