Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mini monster cards

2»

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Gaetano7890:
    I don't recall that but I do remember the Ripken brother having f$%& face on his bat handle and it was wroth like 75 bucks. Should have sold it now its not worth 75 cents lol. I agree with you Ken completely but a part of me is hoping a card is watiing for me in my little monster box.
    I remember that too! Here it is!
    And I found the McGuire one too Right here
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    if i ever find one of those cards im gunna burn it.

but seriously, this is one of the reasons i dont jump on the Tatuaje bandwagon. Pete puts out a few good sticks. most are over rated. almost all are over priced.

+1well said.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    This a bump and some updates. I have been looking for them for you my man but I can't find them anywhere. No eBay, local B&M, no place. Also found out there are only 5000 total cards. Might be thought putting a few sets together.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Thanks man. I am still looking for the drac and the foil baby face. But, if someone has a card they don't want, I'll take it. Pm me and we can work out details
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Vision:
    jliu:
    hahah nice one Petah

We are both Peter..... Which one LOL
    HAHAHA, just saw this, sorry for being a week late here.

OK so did the guy from Boston really need clarification on which one Jiunn called "Petah" LOL c'mon man.

Actually I grew up about 20 Miles away from Boston and lived there until the start of highschool, when we moved to california. I miss a lot of things about living back there.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    *Petey*:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    hahah nice one Petah

We are both Peter..... Which one LOL
    HAHAHA, just saw this, sorry for being a week late here.

OK so did the guy from Boston really need clarification on which one Jiunn called "Petah" LOL c'mon man.

Actually I grew up about 20 Miles away from Boston and lived there until the start of highschool, when we moved to california. I miss a lot of things about living back there.

I am on the North Shore... Funny I didnt catch the AH either.
    Trident:
    Thanks man. I am still looking for the drac and the foil baby face. But, if someone has a card they don't want, I'll take it. Pm me and we can work out details
    Still looking for these cards guys. If anyone can help out that would be great. Willing to trade for them as well. Pm me if you have them and are willing to part with them
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Rob1110:
    robbyras:
    thought this was pretty funny... Pete posted this on Facebook yesterday

"After getting a few emails, I want to send a quick message to everyone about the cards.... I am not in the card business...I make cigars and the card was just some goofy fun thing to throw in each box. The card holds no value. I am sure some might be disappointed that not every box will have a card but for sure they will have all 10 cigars and that is the only thing that matters.....

Pete"

I had to reply to Pete's post after getting my card: "On that, not sure if you noticed but the Mummy's favorite TV show is misspelled. I think they meant Unwrapped, not Unwarpped. Ashley caught on to that one."

simply brilliant
    Lucky you! You got the uber-rare error card! That's worth like 20x what the one he corrects will be worth. Unless he only puts the corrected cards into a few boxes made just for dealers. Then you got jacked. Seriously, I'm hating on my former self for collecting things now. (anyone else remember the McGuire card with the white triangle? What was that, 87 topps? 88? I forget).
    I checked JJ and your card is also mis-spelled,, Hope you didnt mind splittin the box with me but Sweet Mamma said we had to share :o)
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Hey Trident, I am getting a box here on Friday and since I won't be collecting the card if my box has one I will let you know.
    Scratch that Trident. I will be getting them today, just checked USPS. I will still let you know.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got mine today... 2 boxes, no cards... sorry bro
    They were only in the first 1000 OR 5000 boxes. Ive seen websites saying both. Hope you get them all bro!
    got my box today, Trident and no card sorry brother keep hunting.
    I only need the mini drac and the special face card. Let me know if you have one or both and would be willing to trade them. Thanks!