Home Ratings & Reviews

Liberty 2012's?

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone have one yet?

I have a few if you want to try one, I can send one to you. Just let me know and send addy through PM. I can get this out tomorrow, to easy....

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone have one yet?

I have a few if you want to try one, I can send one to you. Just let me know and send addy through PM. I can get this out tomorrow, to easy....

you already have the liberty 2012s? I was under the impression they were released for sale just today.
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone have one yet?

you already have the liberty 2012s? I was under the impression they were released for sale just today.
    Got mines on Saturday after work at my local B&M. I was able to score four of them and now I only have three.
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone have one yet?

Got mines on Saturday after work at my local B&M. I was able to score four of them and now I only have three.
    ahhh nice mister ricky rick. I gots some comin in. yahooooo
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    had a liberty 2005 and 2004 i paid about 25.00 for each, i think i sent the 05 to icpleel for trade and still have the 04 and a 2011
    Jim jam that is quite a bit of facts. Please move on and review the taste
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone have one yet?

sent ya a pm a few days ago
    Got it and you are taken cared of Sir.....
    Review is up, check it out!