Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Noob Bomb Pass - Choose your own Adventure *Launched*

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    O.k. Replied.
    Brian's request was "Shorty's" So, I added 4 Nubs to the mix. Look alive Matt I will have your adventure posted up here soon.
    Matt, I would like you to list your 5 favorite songs and describe "WHY" they are significant to you in your life. And yes, details would be nice! You've got a few days to contemplate and then reply.
    Please God don't let all 5 be country songs!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bigshizza:
    Matt, I would like you to list your 5 favorite songs and describe "WHY" they are significant to you in your life. And yes, details would be nice! You've got a few days to contemplate and then reply.
    There's only two types of music country and western, lol..
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Yikes!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Yikes!!
    I so agree and some good gospel/bluegrass
    In the country I am in, I believe all American music is considered "western" lol.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    marineatbn03:
    In the country I am in, I believe all American music is considered "western" lol.
    Bwahahahahaha
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Dangit, why couldn't you have picked movies or cars or lingerie???????? Ok I'm working on it, but I promise that most, if not all will be country!!!!!!
    Matt, here you go..DC#03121430000252543948.... Should be there Thursday....I put a paper listing the order so we can stay on top of this! Thanks James
    No problem brother. I am excited to see what Matt comes up with, lol.
    Ok, so I did a lot of thinking on this one and it was impossible to come up with just 5 favorite songs and even worse to number them from 1st favorite to 5 favorite. So what I did was come up with my favorite songs in certain genres. So without further delay:

1. He stopped loving her today - George Jones
    This song is definitely on the list because I love ALL of George Jones' songs as well as the "twang" in his voice. It is actually considered the "greatest country love song." For those of you that have not heard it, it is about a man whose wife left him but he continued to love her until the day he died. (I know, I know, ALL country songs are like that, but NO this one is special)

2. Praise you in this storm - Casting Crowns
    This is my "go-to" song that I crank up and sing at the top of my lungs whenever things get difficult. It reminds me that even when things get bad, they can always be worse. People worship for lots of reasons, they give praise to say Thank you, especially when things are going really well. I feel that this song gives praise even during the hard times. Probably should be my #1 but these are in no particular order.

3. Water - Brad Paisley
    I love this song! I absolutely love to go out on the river and cruise, float, wakeboard, kneeboard, fish, drink, smoke, etc. We are currently building a house on the Hiawassee River which is a tributary of the Tennessee River. Rivers here are dammed up and are essentially lakes.(TVA) So this song gets me fired up to head out on the water!

4. Lovin' every minute of it - Loverboy
    Had to switch genres for Jim! LOL, no seriously, this is the first song that I ever bought a cassette of. I was 10 years old and would sit in front of my "boom box" and listen to it. Plus it came with lyrics inside so I could find out what those hard to make out lines were. My wife (8years younger than me) and I were driving in the car the other day and it came on and I started belting it out. She gave me a look like: What in the world is this! LOL.

5. You don't have to call me Darlin' - David Alan Coe
    Back to my roots! (Sorry Jim, LOL) Well, this song is pretty self explanitory. I mean, after all, it is "the greatest country and western song!"

Well, Hope this is what you were looking for buddy. I made my takes/puts last night and will get this out to Lift today. I just need his addy and info.
    Nice Matt, and not a bad list there.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    marineatbn03:
    Nice Matt, and not a bad list there.
    +1
    Thanks for playing!! That reminds me, when we eventually get together to Herf....I will supply the tunes my friend!! Lol I used to work in music stores for 10+ years. Music makes the world go around.
    Deal! Music really doesn't play a huge part in my life honestly. Don't know why, just never has. I'm fine listening to the radio and I'll bet that in my 37 yrs, I haven't bought 5 CDs total!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    mmccartneydc:
    Deal! Music really doesn't play a huge part in my life honestly. Don't know why, just never has. I'm fine listening to the radio and I'll bet that in my 37 yrs, I haven't bought 5 CDs total!
    I smell piracy
    mmccartneydc:
    WTH are you kidding me??? Crack heads have spent less than me on their drug of choice. We could just singalong with the radio...
    I smell karoake herf, lol
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    WTH are you kidding me??? Crack heads have spent less than me on their drug of choice. We could just singalong with the radio...
    LOL, we can do a duet...."Islands in the stream" maybe? You can be Dolly! LOL
    OK so my Rule for Lift603 is that he has to take a pic of himself in ANY Halloween costume and post it HERE and on my costume contest thread!
    Oh snap! Nice rule Doc, very nice indeed.
    mmccartneydc:
    OK so my Rule for Lift603 is that he has to take a pic of himself in ANY Halloween costume and post it HERE and on my costume contest thread!
    I like it!! Own it Lifty
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    If this made a stop at Fort Hood...;)
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    mmccartneydc:
    Already posted a pic a week or so back of me in my quailman costume..I was Duff man from the simpsons this year I can possible post a picture of that
    Rain:
    If this made a stop at Fort Hood...;)
    It can, only need the word
    Word. Thanks James.
    You are on the list, and bobbo will be sending to you.
    marineatbn03:
    You are on the list, and bobbo will be sending to you.
    Thanks again.
    Lift603:
    mmccartneydc:
    Already posted a pic a week or so back of me in my quailman costume..I was Duff man from the simpsons this year I can possible post a picture of that
    Ahhh forgot about that, thank you sir! Ok, your new adventure is to carve a cigar inspired pumpkin! Get those artistic juices flowing!!!