• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Lol, I'm totally about to out bandy's source so I'm not in this alone.
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.
    Dear Source, you will pay for bandy's threats!

Sorry for the world's slowest reply, but I have been working my way through all the craziness on the forum for the past few days. Bandy, no making me vanish! How could I enjoy the forum then?
    As long as Nikki keeps my source anonymous, then you are fine. If my source is revealed, well then........................
    Sounds like a catch 22, stuck! Your source is a lucky BOTL to have you running protection for them! Lol
    Hmmm, you don't mean a cetain spud bearing source?
    Am I being accused of something here? Oh boy please say yes... I could use another excuse to ruin another mail box.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Don't make it worse on yourself...........The bombing would be so bad that TJ would end up on the side of a milk carton.

Sorry for the world's slowest reply, but I have been working my way through all the craziness on the forum for the past few days. Bandy, no making me vanish! How could I enjoy the forum then?
    As long as Nikki keeps my source anonymous, then you are fine. If my source is revealed, well then........................
    Sounds like a catch 22, stuck! Your source is a lucky BOTL to have you running protection for them! Lol
    Hey, I don't have to "protect" my source. He can more than take care of himself as he is pretty big around here. All, I can say is that I consider the outing of my source a BigF'n deal and I would never do it, understand.

Now excuse me while I go and have a baked potato for dinner, I like BigF'n potatos
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Am I being accused of something here? Oh boy please say yes... I could use another excuse to ruin another mail box.
    mmmmhmmmm
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Hey, I don't have to "protect" my source. He can more than take care of himself as he is pretty big around here. All, I can say is that I consider the outing of my source a BigF'n deal and I would never do it, understand.

Now excuse me while I go and have a baked potato for dinner, I like BigF'n potatos
    Yup! No one throwing anyone under the bus here. Not at all.
    One thing for certain. Couldn't make a bank robbing crew with this bunch. They give up everyone at the drop of a hat. image
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Lol, Potatoes are delicious and the bigger the better. I definitely don't think anyone would doubt the fact that your source is a Big F'n deal. That's is for darn sure! Gotta love this site. And Steve, I don't think any mailboxes need to be harmed in regards to this. That will on only lead to PETM (People for the Ethical Treatment of Mailboxes) picketing at your house or something ludicrous like that! No need for crazy mail hippies on your front porch!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

One thing for certain. Couldn't make a bank robbing crew with this bunch. They give up everyone at the drop of a hat. image

LOL, too true! +1 Tony, +1!
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Lmao. I'm innocent. I gave no one up :D
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

Lol, Potatoes are delicious and the bigger the better. I definitely don't think anyone would doubt the fact that your source is a Big F'n deal. That's is for darn sure! Gotta love this site. And Steve, I don't think any mailboxes need to be harmed in regards to this. That will on only lead to PETM (People for the Ethical Treatment of Mailboxes) picketing at your house or something ludicrous like that! No need for crazy mail hippies on your front porch!
    LMFAO
    Hell I donate to the PETM folks only so I can redestroy there work afterwards!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bigfnsteve:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

LMFAO
    Hell I donate to the PETM folks only so I can redestroy there work afterwards!

Lol, that's just not right....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Well, its time to put the ICU name in retirement. Thanks for all the nice comments and thanks for making this a successful and very entertaining few days. Of course this wouldnt have been as much fun if we didnt have all the comments from all the members on this fantastic forum! This was just a way of giving back to new members and new friends, and showing everyone how wonderful this community is. This is how I was also welcomed to this forum and just wanted to continue what the vets here showed me. Also and last but not least, if I said something rude or out of line during the past few days with my alter ego, I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. Again, thanks to you all for making this an unforgettable experience!!

Zee
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    zeebra:
    Well, its time to put the ICU name in retirement. Thanks for all the nice comments and thanks for making this a successful and very entertaining few days. Of course this wouldnt have been as much fun if we didnt have all the comments from all the members on this fantastic forum! This was just a way of giving back to new members and new friends, and showing everyone how wonderful this community is. This is how I was also welcomed to this forum and just wanted to continue what the vets here showed me. Also and last but not least, if I said something rude or out of line during the past few days with my alter ego, I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. Again, thanks to you all for making this an unforgettable experience!!

Zee
    apologize with a cherry on top
    jliu:
    zeebra:

Zee
    I'm already looking for a blanket to send you since you were "cold"...LOL!! xie xie
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:

Zee
    I'm already looking for a blanket to send you since you were "cold"...LOL!! xie xie
    ohh you jerks. ya got snoob good. i was oh so convinced! hahaha. good times good times
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:

Zee
    You picked up on that to!:-)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice woirk zee. Those are some fantastic hits.
    A bomb from one of the guesses that was wrong!! Bomb sent courtesy of RCY! Thanks Rick!!! .

You entered: 0311166000012704**** Your Item's Status Your item is out for delivery at 8:52 am on July 28, 2012 in ********, CA 9****
    zeebra:
    A bomb from one of the guesses that was wrong!! Bomb sent courtesy of RCY! Thanks Rick!!! .

You entered: 0311166000012704**** Your Item's Status Your item is out for delivery at 8:52 am on July 28, 2012 in ********, CA 9****

Sorry Buddy, lost on my guess. I.C.U. made me do it, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Your soooo slick Shawn. You through me off with asking for a guess. Which made eliminate you, very good play......

RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Your soooo slick Shawn. You through me off with asking for a guess. Which made eliminate you, very good play......

Yea, I was pretty proud of that. Only hard part was making sure the right person was saying the right things, so I kept ICU on my phone and zeebra on my computer, but still had to make sure I didnt answer the wrong thing.. I did get a good laugh when you PMed me...
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Yea, I was pretty proud of that. Only hard part was making sure the right person was saying the right things, so I kept ICU on my phone and zeebra on my computer, but still had to make sure I didnt answer the wrong thing.. I did get a good laugh when you PMed me...

I know you did, that's jacked up, lol....

Guess I can't get Elmo and the boyz, lol....

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

My home has been moved since yesterday, game over, nothing to see here!
    marineatbn03:
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    bandyt09:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    WhoDeyGal:
    bandyt09:
    WhoDeyGal:

My home has been moved since yesterday, game over, nothing to see here!
    Hrrrmph are you saying the NC addy that I have is incorrect?! Or is this because you are now home? If your home.. welcome back. I hope you have plenty of space in the humidor as the limits will be tested. I know I've been threatening you for awhile now and the time has come to make good on those threats.
    No, I don't don't start towards the US until Monday. I was saying that my wife picked up the entire house and moved it to avoid damage, lol. And right now, my 50ct at home is empty, but that is because I am bringing sticks back to fill it with, so no room, lol.
    So what I'm reading is that you need a cooler?
    No, no, no. Thats NOT what I am saying. I am saying......hell...I don't know what I am saying, time to shut up. image
    Yeah don't dig yourself any deeper bro. I got you taken care of.
    Spuds is going to eff you up! Love it.
    marineatbn03:
    No, no, no. Thats NOT what I am saying. I am saying......hell...I don't know what I am saying, time to shut up. image
    ALL DONE. HHAHAHAHAHAHA