Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I had Sanchez and Peyton Manning last year-----the pain is one I feel...lolllllllll.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:
    This is my first time ever making the playoffs in football. Kinda excited toget my ass kicked by AP next week. Next year it`ll be on like donkey kong.
    Gonna be close. Everyone in the playoffs is close. Sorry to those in the consolation ladder, I was there last year. And sorry fellas, no giving away QBs at this point of the game-----time to call for Charlie Batch;)
    For gods sakes man he has Mark Sanchez,,,ohhh the humanity,,, Its not like I was offering Drew Brees,,,;o)

I don't need your PITY. And Vulchor, you pray and you ask Santa while he's in the forum right now. To give you a gift, not to play me. I don't how and I don't what I'll do. But one things for sure, my team is no push over. I've won three games with out my starter. One without a QB period. So keep running my friend, eventually your time will catch up with you. A team with no QB, lol....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:
    This is my first time ever making the playoffs in football. Kinda excited toget my ass kicked by AP next week. Next year it`ll be on like donkey kong.
    Gonna be close. Everyone in the playoffs is close. Sorry to those in the consolation ladder, I was there last year. And sorry fellas, no giving away QBs at this point of the game-----time to call for Charlie Batch;)
    For gods sakes man he has Mark Sanchez,,,ohhh the humanity,,, Its not like I was offering Drew Brees,,,;o)

I don't need your PITY. And Vulchor, you pray and you ask Santa while he's in the forum right now. To give you a gift, not to play me. I don't how and I don't what I'll do. But one things for sure, my team is no push over. I've won three games with out my starter. One without a QB period. So keep running my friend, eventually your time will catch up with you. A team with no QB, lol....
    No joke RCY is frkn on a terror, I dont think anything can slow him down but Damn, Mark Sanchez??? It just doesnt get any worse than that???
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:

No joke RCY is frkn on a terror, I dont think anything can slow him down but Damn, Mark Sanchez??? It just doesnt get any worse than that???
    Worse??? 2 words------Tim Tebow.
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:

Ohhhhh Mr. Rick is going hardcore! I would ask Santa not to have to play anyone in the playoffs. Ive had like 50 points once and lost by 2, and have over 100 and lost by 30. In the meantime...I will keep running like Forest Gump;)
    Vulchor:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:

Worse??? 2 words------Tim Tebow.
    Im not a huge Tim Tebow fan but I do think with his skills he would of been better in that position than Mark Sanchez. they should of at least gave it a shot for a game or two midway in the season.
    That's okay, laugh away both of you. I know to get to both of you....
    RCY Cigars:
    Who's laughin?? jeesh was only trying to help a fellow fantasy football player,, You "Winners" are so uppity.,,, Just remember this......... friends dont let friends start mark sanchez,, all im sayin ... peace out
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Who's laughin?? jeesh was only trying to help a fellow fantasy football player,, You "Winners" are so uppity.,,, Just remember this......... friends dont let friends start mark sanchez,, all im sayin ... peace out

Uppity, you Prima Donna really. You guys are making fun of my team and I tell you and that bird(Vulchor). I need no pity, I can take my lumps and keep going. Yet you call me Uppity. I'll show you Uppity, GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    well... it looks like The Sack just might get kicked this week... Projections say I'm gonna lose by 20 points... that'd not what ya want...
    Prater kicks his way to 15, and Peyton goes for 14--------I am officially concerned.
    robbyras:
    well... it looks like The Sack just might get kicked this week... Projections say I'm gonna lose by 20 points... that'd not what ya want...
    Yea Glen has a really good team, hard for the 8th seed to beat the #1 ranked team. looks like Bigf is makin a stand and should be a good game between Heavy and Havoc
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Yea Glen has a really good team, hard for the 8th seed to beat the #1 ranked team. looks like Bigf is makin a stand and should be a good game between Heavy and Havoc
    I got lucky and beat Glen in week 3 or 4... probably not gonna happen again
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Making a stand like the texans at the alamo-
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Good luck to all who made the playoffs and for those that didn't see you next year.
    Im about done.....damnit
    Vulchor:
    Im about done.....damnit
    Same here looks like I should have started my bench instead
    Hey Rick it looks like your defense has scored a td but it was called backed
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Looks like I'm getting Lynched...
    the Sack is makin a game of it... not thanks to VD... boy, did THAT guy fall off or what... God Bless Danario Alexander!
    Some interesting developments, gonna be fun to see what happens tonight. Man how bout those Cohiba Red Dots with 41 points from the Seahawks d/st. WOW
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Of course the week we start playoffs some shite like that goes and happens. I mean it couldnt happen during the regular season when I need them to get into the playoffs. Damn SeaChickens! I am still a niner fan I mean come on.
    ok... here we go... The Sack needs 12 points out of Foster and Texans D tonight to pull off the STUNNER!
  • duckshooterduckshooter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Holy Crap! Did Brandon Lloyd decide to finally make an appearance tonight?
    Wow.......wow........But Ill take it.
    well... I needed 12 points to win... Foster got 13 and my Def got -4... they did JUUUUUUUUUUUST enough for me to lose... but it's my fault... I looked at it on Tuesday and said yeah, I need to start SD v. Pit and bench HOU v. NE... but i never did it... then I KNEW I should have benched them and gone with NO D... but I didn't feel right about that... so... I fucked myself... Hopefully RG3 is ok so Glen can win this thing
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Sigh. There's always next year. Good game, whoever beat me, I'm terrible at names!
    Interesting win for me, to say the least. Bring on the big dog....

RCY Cigars:
    Interesting win for me, to say the least. Bring on the big dog....

Well, Well , well, I see lady luck is still smiling on Rick,, congrats Rick, gots to represent the sumatra division.
    Since me and James were the points leaders of our respective divisions and got cheated yes cheated by the hands of the FF gods. Me and James are gonna battle it out this week, in an epic showdown to see who will be crowned victorious and bestowed the title............wait for it........... King of the Losers.
    I think I'll win,,, buhhahhahwa