Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    skweekz:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm one of the guys, but I did it on purpose. I didn't have another active RB to re place McFadden. So, I just left him in.
    Perfect example of what I think everyone, including myself, would consider acceptable.
    I wholeheartedly agree. With 16 teams, the free agent options just aren't there.
    What cracks me up is when the sports analyst start talking bout deep fantasy sleepers and pickin this or that guy up off the waiver wire and in our league he's been a starter/or at least picked up since day one. 16 teams is a pretty tough league especially late in the season when injuries start creepin in.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    We're getting down to the wire boys! Only 2 more matchups before the playoffs... and the trade deadline is TOMORROW!

so if you have any trades you want to make... do it now...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Yeah I'm out of playoff contention. Time to play the role of spoiler haha!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    skweekz:

You have a RB, your willing to give up? I have a few WR's to trade.

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:

You have a RB, your willing to give up? I have a few WR's to trade.

Sadly I don't. I've been starting back up running backs because of injuries. Demarco Murray hasn't played in what, 6 weeks now?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    skweekz:
    Yea, you kinda hit me in the ribs this weekend.
  • duckshooterduckshooter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm one of the guys, but I did it on purpose. I didn't have another active RB to re place McFadden. So, I just left him in.
    Perfect example of what I think everyone, including myself, would consider acceptable.
    I wholeheartedly agree. With 16 teams, the free agent options just aren't there.
    What cracks me up is when the sports analyst start talking bout deep fantasy sleepers and pickin this or that guy up off the waiver wire and in our league he's been a starter/or at least picked up since day one. 16 teams is a pretty tough league especially late in the season when injuries start creepin in.
    No doubt, I read that ESPN article every week and they have all these guys who are owned in less than 1 percent of the leagues and they are always gone in ours.
    beatnic:
    skweekz:
    Yea, you kinda hit me in the ribs this weekend.
    +1
    had enough points to beat every team in the league this week EXCEPT the team I was playin against, I cant get a fn break. lol,
    And my Arch nemesis RCY squeaks another win in,, who wins with 54 points??? Fantasy football sucks!!!
    just a heads up that The Nutt Sackers are on FIRE and you're all in some serious trouble!

that is all
    robbyras:
    just a heads up that The Nutt Sackers are on FIRE and you're all in some serious trouble!

that is all

Blah, blah, blah, after I whipped the Nutt Sackers. Both my quarterbacks get injuried. One comes back and gets benched. Yeah my season is toast, thanks JINX Nutt Sackers. I should have let you win...
    RCY Cigars:
    robbyras:

that is all

Blah, blah, blah, after I whipped the Nutt Sackers. Both my quarterbacks get injuried. One comes back and gets benched. Yeah my season is toast, thanks JINX Nutt Sackers. I should have let you win...
    The Sack is Back baby!
    I was bored so i figured out the winners bracket and who will play who in the playoffs,,congrats
    1 The Sniper vs 8 nutsackers
    2 forte picks for jay vs 7 Seatown bigfr
    3 vulchors villains vs 6 mass havoc
    4 DMV heavyhitterz vs 5 cold beer

#### EDIT#### It is possibe that the nutsackers may take 7th which would push Seatown bigfr to 8th.
    it's lookin like the Sack will go down this week... if I lose and I still in the PO's? Seems like there are a lot fo guys in the .500 range
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Am I going to the shiva or sacko bowl?!
    robbyras:
    it's lookin like the Sack will go down this week... if I lose and I still in the PO's? Seems like there are a lot fo guys in the .500 range
    I think your in,

the Sniper 9-3-1
    Jay 9-4
    Vulchor- 8-5
    Heavy 8-5
    Beer 7-6
    Havoc 7-6
    big 7-6
    nuts with a loss 6-6-1 nuts with a win 7-5-1

My projected playoffs are probably all wrong as mass havoc has the most points in the 7-6 teams so he will probably be in 5th

Cigarface also will be 6-6-1 but nutsackerz have more points,, ACtually rob I just realized if you win youll be in 5th
    Ok so do I get a trophy?
    Yep,,lol ok ok, I figured out the points so this is the deal

1 The Sniper vs 8 nutsackers
    2 forte picks for jay vs 7 cold beer
    3 vulchors villains vs 6 seatown bigfr
    4 DMV heavyhitterz vs 5 mass havoc

robby if you win youll take 5th and mass will be 6th, bigfr will be 7th and beer will be 8th, otherwise is should go down as noted above
    Ok seriously.. am I in the runnings for the shiva bowl or not? And do I get shiva herself or some type of trophyshrine? Screw it im gonna invent something under the steve corp umbrella.
    I forsee Vulchor winnin the whole enchilada!!!!
    So does that mean I get the sacko? Im so confused my head hurts
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The Kid:
    I forsee Vulchor winnin the whole enchilada!!!!
    Vulchor will remain quiet here as Vulchor feels he has had the best team (simply by ability to score points) all season but has tried to fly under the radar with it. Vulchor is also a division winner as of this morning, yeaaaa for Vulchor;)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!
    Robby do any scraps fall off the winners table for us "consolation" dogs??,, (better word for loooosers) The only reason I ask is I feel like im gonna have a run..lol
    ha... the post playoff push run... seems like all my teams do that every year!

as for the winnings, I don't think so... but I'll double check the league outline in the first post.
    This is my first time ever making the playoffs in football. Kinda excited toget my ass kicked by AP next week. Next year it`ll be on like donkey kong.
    If I win a game again with no QB, you guys suck. Ben is out, Alex got benched and Sanchez is out. I can't pick up another one. I have one RB and two good WR. Yeah, if I win again, I'm sending sticks to the guy. Just because, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    If I win a game again with no QB, you guys suck. Ben is out, Alex got benched and Sanchez is out. I can't pick up another one. I have one RB and two good WR. Yeah, if I win again, I'm sending sticks to the guy. Just because, lol....

Youre the luckiest sob I ever played against.. you lose half your team your new QB goes -3 and your still outscoring me, and I have the most points in our division,,must be the new math...lol Congrats
    RCY Cigars:

I'll give you Wilson if no one objects, you gotta have a QB.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    bigfnsteve:
    This is my first time ever making the playoffs in football. Kinda excited toget my ass kicked by AP next week. Next year it`ll be on like donkey kong.
    Gonna be close. Everyone in the playoffs is close. Sorry to those in the consolation ladder, I was there last year. And sorry fellas, no giving away QBs at this point of the game-----time to call for Charlie Batch;)
    Vulchor:
    bigfnsteve:
    Gonna be close. Everyone in the playoffs is close. Sorry to those in the consolation ladder, I was there last year. And sorry fellas, no giving away QBs at this point of the game-----time to call for Charlie Batch;)
    For gods sakes man he has Mark Sanchez,,,ohhh the humanity,,, Its not like I was offering Drew Brees,,,;o)