Helping the noob

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:
    I have a feeling that my involvement in this thread will not be in a passive manner...
    BigT in the house! Beat up on those PA bullies! Remember, we are the good guys.

Is this a sign of recruiting, shame on you. But, good luck, lol.....
    Not necessarily recruiting, more like deflecting. Lol.
    Hey man don't be talking Ish on pa!!

Hey Lee, I sent JHewey message asking what happen to PA. He replied with a smiley face, lol. I just thought you might want to know that, lol....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:
    I have a feeling that my involvement in this thread will not be in a passive manner...

Oh man. Is this gonna turn Into Pa vs MI? Lol
    It might have to!!
    I think he's ashamed, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Hey Lee, I sent JHewey message asking what happen to PA. He replied with a smiley face, lol. I just thought you might want to know that, lol....
    Oh don't get it twisted ryc I got you in my sites and I don't have white owls lol
    SleevePlz:
    Can the B-town Bombers and MI Militia join forces? We could be the B-M Bombers! Oh...wait, nevermind.
    That would be a bomb only the king of turds might enjoy lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Wow. Really rick.. always starting stuff.
    RCY Cigars:
    I think he's ashamed, lol....
    Don't make me have all of PA get you...
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Oh don't get it twisted ryc I got you in my sites and I don't have white owls lol

I don't have you in site, oh wait a minute. There you are, behind all the other jokers. Good luck, lol....
    Okay, okay I'm just messing around. Mr. lee and Mr. JHewey....
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

I don't have you in site, oh wait a minute. There you are, behind all the other jokers. Good luck, lol....
    Hahaha you are now marked for a bombing!! I'm not sure when but just be prepared for impact!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    What's this? Backpedaling? You're better than that Rick. Keep up the trash talking, I haven't sealed up your box yet :)
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Hahaha you are now marked for a bombing!! I'm not sure when but just be prepared for impact!!

Really Lee, your not going to let this one go? Out of all the BOLT's here, you put me on your list? I feel honored and sadden al, at once. I hope this is a mistake. Because if anything is launch from you to me. It will be bad karma for you, lol.....
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    What's this? Backpedaling? You're better than that Rick. Keep up the trash talking, I haven't sealed up your box yet :)

I'm sorry Sir, who are you again, lol.....

• Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Really Lee, your not going to let this one go? Out of all the BOLT's here, you put me on your list? I feel honored and sadden al, at once. I hope this is a mistake. Because if anything is launch from you to me. It will be bad karma for you, lol.....
    Karma hahaha karmas been kicking me around for years!! Your gonna have to think of something better then that!
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Does that go for everyone or just him?
    Uh oh all the Ish talking has Filled this thread Up like the infamous "I.C.U" and "aj blends just suck"
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Uh oh all the Ish talking has Filled this thread Up like the infamous "I.C.U" and "aj blends just suck"
    We only on page 4
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    We only on page 4
    Yeah but I don't think it's over......or is it???
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

My bad, I forgot the sidekick, lol. You too, bad karma will come, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Hi Rick, the name is Tony. I don't think we have met. I'm not exactly sure how we ended up on opposite sides of the fence as of late. You're an Army man, right? Very cool. My Grandfather served in the Korean War. Even brought home a Korean rifle. Died in '59 and had a 49 star flag on his casket. I still have the flag. One of my most prized possessions. Now me personally, I'm more of a militia man myself, but you already knew that!
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

My bad, I forgot the sidekick, lol. You too, bad karma will come, lol....

Of all the people on forum. I know better then to hit you. Afraid no. Just know better. Lol
    Lift603:
    Get em lee!
    Excuse me Mr. B-Town Bomber? Feel free to jump in here since you started this whole thing.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    We only on page 4
    Yeah but I don't think it's over......or is it???
    No we aren't done.
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Hi Rick, the name is Tony. I don't think we have met. I'm not exactly sure how we ended up on opposite sides of the fence as of late. You're an Army man, right? Very cool. My Grandfather served in the Korean War. Even brought home a Korean rifle. Died in '59 and had a 49 star flag on his casket. I still have the flag. One of my most prized possessions. Now me personally, I'm more of a militia man myself, but you already knew that!

RESPECT for your Grandfather and honorable story...

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Ya'll are special.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    SleevePlz:
    Lift603:
    Get em lee!
    Excuse me Mr. B-Town Bomber? Feel free to jump in here since you started this whole thing.

ah sorry trying to read all of this on my phone while at work. All I wanted to do was send a nice little friendly package to a few people. Didn't know it would get all crazy hah. Who am I kidding this is exactly what I wanted. Fireworks before the big fireworks
    SleevePlz:
    Lift603:
    Get em lee!
    Lmao he chimed in at the right time!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Hold on now..... Now I am just going by what you said in a post a while ago. "..... But I can help friends build bombs....."

Should I have my son and wife stay some place else for a week or so?