Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Helping the noob

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Vision:
    Hold on now..... Now I am just going by what you said in a post a while ago. "..... But I can help friends build bombs....."

Should I have my son and wife stay some place else for a week or so?
    Maybe, Maybe not.. Lol..
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Either way.... I love you both. You're out of Illusione? Ill be getting that addy..........
    Vision:
    Either way.... I love you both. You're out of Illusione? Ill be getting that addy..........
    Wow really.. i do have one.. but as rick says it may have bad karma...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay, okay I'm just messing around. Mr. lee and Mr. JHewey....
    What's this? Backpedaling? You're better than that Rick. Keep up the trash talking, I haven't sealed up your box yet :)

I'm sorry Sir, who are you again, lol.....

Havent we already been over this,,,His name is Steve!!! ;o)
    I want to be part of a team,,how bout the Washington Wombats
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    What's this? Backpedaling? You're better than that Rick. Keep up the trash talking, I haven't sealed up your box yet :)

Havent we already been over this,,,His name Steve!!! ;o)
    You got jokes. I actually prefer the Washington Wallabies.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    A couple weeks ago, I sent a few bombs out. Two different people thanked "Steve" for the bombs. Apparently, my screen name makes people think my name is Steve. It has now turned into a running joke.
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    A couple weeks ago, I sent a few bombs out. Two different people thanked "Steve" for the bombs. Apparently, my screen name makes people think my name is Steve. It has now turned into a running joke.
    Steve is a good guy
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    thanks for the insight Steve! Edit: it appears justin beat me to it lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Man this has become a bashing thread lol I just want the bombs to land already!!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Man this has become a bashing thread lol I just want the bombs to land already!!!!
    Just some friendly talk...
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    Well Steve thanks for insight on that. I'm glad that someone else is named Steve also... except my real name is spelled Stephen. And no it's not pronouced stefan. I bombed Tony but do I need to bomb his alter ego Steve also?! Hrrrmm
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

What the heck- so lost
    Well Steve thanks for insight on that. I'm glad that someone else is named Steve also... except my real name is spelled Stephen. And no it's not pronouced stefan. I bombed Tony but do I need to bomb his alter ego Steve also?! Hrrrmm
    Yes you do...
    Ok now we need to come up with "steves" alter ego "last name"... Maybe "Steve Sleeze">?
    bigfnsteve:
    Ok now we need to come up with "steves" alter ego "last name"... Maybe "Steve Sleeze">?
    that works
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    that works
    I've somewhat learned my lesson about poking a sleeping bear(thanks mvw) and the outcome is a world of hurt!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    that works
    I've somewhat learned my lesson about poking a sleeping bear(thanks mvw) and the outcome is a world of hurt!!
    Tony (steve) has already hit me..andi think he is again.. so im good.. lol
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    that works
    Lol good luck with the sleeve!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    bigfnsteve:
    that works
    Yea, good luck with sleeve.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    B town bombers!!!!
    Lift603:
    B town bombers!!!!
    Don't get too proud there's only two of you...the Asian knunchukers have three and growing lol we will take you on!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    B town bombers!!!!
    Don't get too proud there's only two of you...the Asian knunchukers have three and growing lol we will take you on!!
    Hey! You are from PA no interstate violence.
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    I do a couple hours of work come back to the forums to find all this trash talking! I just finished putting in my "2 cigars" for the MI Militia bomb. Let's just say when these land there won't be anymore trash talk just rubble. I've been wanting to bomb every one of these recipients since I joined these forums! It's going to be glorious!
    IONTC:
    I do a couple hours of work come back to the forums to find all this trash talking! I just finished putting in my "2 cigars" for the MI Militia bomb. Let's just say when these land there won't be anymore trash talk just rubble. I've been wanting to bomb every one of these recipients since I joined these forums! It's going to be glorious!
    Yeah, Paul stopped by tonight to do a little work on this: IMAG0267 No big deal, just making a little space in the coolers. They are almost big enough to send out. Almost.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    SleevePlz:
    IONTC:
    Yeah, Paul stopped by tonight to do a little work on this: IMAG0267 No big deal, just making a little space in the coolers. They are almost big enough to send out. Almost.
    Steve Sleeze your gangsta
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Someone better check their homeowner policy. Damage will be done.
    SleevePlz:
    IONTC:
    Um........
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    IONTC:
    Um........
    Someone is getting wrecked!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I count 5 people getting wrecked. Those mi boys are NVTS nuts!