Home Cigar 101

A stick in my cigar.

2»

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    You need patience, my dear patience. Any lost business is less $$ so they should respond.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    A week isn't that long. Maybe Alec Bradley himself is on his way there from South America to make things right. Seriously, mistakes happen, you get a stick in your cigar, or a bandage in your burrito. I still think that you will get a reply... Just don't stay up nights waiting for it.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Well, you guys were right.
    They emailed an apology and that they'll work on their quality control.
    I'm good with that.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Maybe Jeff Dunham rolled it, Jose Alec Bradley on a stick? I've only had one Black Market, and it was so tight I could barely smoke it. Figured it was just the luck of the draw (get it?), but maybe there's a problem. I think you definitely needed to let them know.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    0patience:
    I'm good with that.
    really? wtf, wow that's not cool, they basically said F you. I've had many a customer service job in my life and that's the nice way of saying F you.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    phobicsquirrel:
    0patience:
    I'm good with that.
    really? wtf, wow that's not cool, they basically said F you. I've had many a customer service job in my life and that's the nice way of saying F you.
    I would have the same type of reaction that the squirrel has... If you're good with it, then more power to you, but I'd be a little perturbed...
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    0patience:
    I'm good with that.
    I would have the same type of reaction that the squirrel has... If you're good with it, then more power to you, but I'd be a little perturbed...
    You know, it was always my understanding that the cigar manufacturers recognized that hand-made products were inevitably going to have errors, and that they'd replace cigars that fell into those categories just as a matter of good business practice. Failing to do so begs the question; is this yet another dead cultural tradition?
    Well, got another email from a different person. They want my address to send a replacement.
    Almost gotta wonder if they read the forums. LOL!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    0patience:
    Well, got another email from a different person. They want my address to send a replacement.
    from all the posts ive been reading lately......you gotta wonder, if its someone from here, just tryin to get the addy? tread softly!! lol
    reggie713:
    0patience:
    from all the posts ive been reading lately......you gotta wonder, if its someone from here, just tryin to get the addy? tread softly!! lol
    Naw, it's an alecbradley email. LOL!
    Besides, if someone wanted my addy, there are enough of these guys that have it, that'd throw me under the bus in a heartbeat. LOL!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    0patience:
    I was just going to say..That standard first reply would not be the last.. Keep us informed this could make us all A.B fans based on customer service alone. ( I already am )
    So it would seem that the Alec Bradley company makes amends and then some.
    This package arrived today. So it would definitely seem that they have a customer service that is interested in keeping customers.
    I have to give them a thumbs up on this one.
    Hoping I don't run into another stick though. LOL!

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    5 to 1 odds you have either a stem or stick in one of those cigars.
    scarlin:
    5 to 1 odds you have either a stem or stick in one of those cigars.
    LOL! Now that made me laugh out loud.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    It's so nice to see companies with good customer service. Nice work AB
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    bbass2:
    It's so nice to see companies with good customer service. Nice work AB
    +1

This is the kind of thing more businesses need to do. A little good customer service goes a long way towards brand loyalty.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    0patience:
    This package arrived today. So it would definitely seem that they have a customer service that is interested in keeping customers.

I really like the black market. That is some good stuff there. Way to go AB!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Roberto99:
    0patience:

I really like the black market. That is some good stuff there. Way to go AB!
    i just ordered a 5 pack! cant wait to try one out!