Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bomb from trident

jpsquared12jpsquared12 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
Received my part of the bomb from trident tonight. Ouch! He really kicked my butt!! I'll get you back watch out

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    jpsquared12:
    Received my part of the bomb from trident tonight. Ouch! He really kicked my butt!! I'll get you back watch out
    Nice hit and welcome to the forms!! so the b towners are openly starting war with the MI. militia ;)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    The buffalonian:
    jpsquared12:
    Nice hit and welcome to the forms!! so the b towners are openly starting war with the MI. militia ;)

I no shape or form am i trying to start a war with btown. That was a ... welcome gift not a bomb, along with some words of wisdom. Enjoy the sticks
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice work Roman!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Haha, very very cool! .....and good advice!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Hmmmm.. Yummy looking sticks, nice hit TRI!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    Yeah, they need to go to war. That will leave the rest of us safe and in the clear. LOL!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    Yeah, they need to go to war. That will leave the rest of us safe and in the clear. LOL!
    No one is safe. And maybe btwon and Militia will call truce and take out all the people who thought we should attack each other.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    No one is safe. And maybe btwon and Militia will call truce and take out all the people who thought we should attack each other.
    agree! Although a few bombs may hit militia who knows
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    That totally goes against the meaning of truce
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    I have to agree with roman here.
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    . Fine. Truce
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    . Fine. Truce
    Don't get me wrong. As a whole they may get one before truce sets in. But I'm sure they expect that.
    JHewey:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    . Fine. Truce
    Don't get me wrong. As a whole they may get one before truce sets in. But I'm sure they expect that.
    Glad that note worked for you lift...and make sure you use ups since you work for brown.
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    . Fine. Truce
    Glad that note worked for you lift...and make sure you use ups since you work for brown.
    so now we got jokes? Making this truce thing very difficult lol
    Lift603:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lift603:
    JHewey:
    0patience:
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice hit.
    . Fine. Truce
    so now we got jokes? Making this truce thing very difficult lol
    You said it, I just quoted it
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    That's no hit that's a$$ whoopin!!!!!
    Ok guys I've seen enough!! Even though I'm not from "b-town" I take offense to you guys getting whooped!! Who's gonma give up tridents addy?? I'm a Philly boy and I don't play nicely!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok guys I've seen enough!! Even though I'm not from "b-town" I take offense to you guys getting whooped!! Who's gonma give up tridents addy?? I'm a Philly boy and I don't play nicely!!
    Be careful
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    And if you really want my addy, just ask. Don't go behind my back, hit me like a man, not a Philly flyer
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    And if you really want my addy, just ask. Don't go behind my back, hit me like a man, not a Philly flyer
    Nice, even tossing in a reference to the turtle! Too much!!!
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    First lee if you want. I will gladly change name to PA Bombers. And second. Roman isn't going to hide and for good reason.
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Hahahaha I'm a broad street bully!! By I'm Asian so I'm a god dang ninja as well!! Trident all I can say is imma check you and there ain't no ref
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    First lee if you want. I will gladly change name to PA Bombers. And second. Roman isn't going to hide and for good reason.
    No need to change the name! Imma stand up and fight for every pa guy!! We don't take Ish!! But give his addy to me please lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Hahahaha I'm a broad street bully!! By I'm Asian so I'm a god dang ninja as well!! Trident all I can say is imma check you and there ain't no ref
    I've never seen Asians play ice hockey, but rest assured my reach in a hockey fight is longer, and your jersey is over your head...bring your hip check
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Teach please don't be eggin me on lol I'm contompaiting bombing you as we speak lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    No need to change the name! Imma stand up and fight for every pa guy!! We don't take Ish!! But give his addy to me please lol
    I'm sure he will give shortly
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Teach please don't be eggin me on lol I'm contompaiting bombing you as we speak lol
    Wow both of them. Ok. I like you. We do need you in our crew.
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    I've never seen Asians play ice hockey, but rest assured my reach in a hockey fight is longer, and your jersey is over your head...bring your hip check
    Trident I might get banned for life if I start and finish this Fight!! I'm one of them kill or die trying guys lol