Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok guys I've seen enough!! Even though I'm not from "b-town" I take offense to you guys getting whooped!! Who's gonma give up tridents addy?? I'm a Philly boy and I don't play nicely!!
    Be careful
    And if you really want my addy, just ask. Don't go behind my back, hit me like a man, not a Philly flyer
    Nice, even tossing in a reference to the turtle! Too much!!!
    Teach please don't be eggin me on lol I'm contompaiting bombing you as we speak lol
    Wow both of them. Ok. I like you. We do need you in our crew.
    Jhewey I'm a contract guy I'm on my own but when I see a crazy fight imma start swinging
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ok guys I've seen enough!! Even though I'm not from "b-town" I take offense to you guys getting whooped!! Who's gonma give up tridents addy?? I'm a Philly boy and I don't play nicely!!
    Be careful
    And if you really want my addy, just ask. Don't go behind my back, hit me like a man, not a Philly flyer
    Hahahaha I'm a broad street bully!! By I'm Asian so I'm a god dang ninja as well!! Trident all I can say is imma check you and there ain't no ref
    I've never seen Asians play ice hockey, but rest assured my reach in a hockey fight is longer, and your jersey is over your head...bring your hip check
    Trident I might get banned for life if I start and finish this Fight!! I'm one of them kill or die trying guys lol
    I expect you to finish, if not you are a coward, even if you're beat down, but finish and still standing is not in the cards for any team from pa...
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Hahahaha I'm a broad street bully!! By I'm Asian so I'm a god dang ninja as well!! Trident all I can say is imma check you and there ain't no ref
    I've never seen Asians play ice hockey, but rest assured my reach in a hockey fight is longer, and your jersey is over your head...bring your hip check
    Trident I might get banned for life if I start and finish this Fight!! I'm one of them kill or die trying guys lol
    I expect you to finish, if not you are a coward, even if you're beat down, but finish and still standing is not in the cards for any team from pa...
    Don't make me Sandusky you(make you my ***)!! So here it is nicely can I please have your addy
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    And for the record am I in no way instigating.
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    For the record in my head your speaking for the mm boy band!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    How is the bluegill bite in B-town?
    danielzreyes:
    I wouldn't know but I'm sure you Cali boys are killing the mosquito fish
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Pm sent. I'm impressed you are even trying to be target by the militia...
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Roman. Don't make me do you like we did the other guys. I was trying to make peace and stay out of trouble but I think you are asking for it.
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Roman. Don't make me do you like we did the other guys. I was trying to make peace and stay out of trouble but I think you are asking for it.
    That was a hockey reference
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    Pm sent. I'm impressed you are even trying to be target by the militia...
    Lmao!!!!!! I ain't scared of no malitia boys!! I'll go head to head toe to toe by my dang self if I got to!!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Be careful
    *eating popcorn* this is better then survivor lol
    Some how I picture you as Chris Farley ninja...coupe fish in hand, go getdan, he will harvest them for you
    Trident:
    Some how I picture you as Chris Farley ninja...coupe fish in hand, go getdan, he will harvest them for you
    I'm more like John candy I will crush you lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    LOLOL
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    LOLOL
    To Reyes still need your addy got some still in the pack Alabama rigs I don't and never use
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hahaha this all got out of hand and I love it. Get em lee!!
    Lift603:
    Lift I'm doing it for you and jhewey...so y'all better have my back if this turns into a $hit show lol wtf am I saying I got this!!!!
    Going to bed drunk and ready to get some!! Thank you trident for being a good guy and giving up your addy...thanks b-town y'all gotta get it together or get crushed don't think Philly will forget about not throwing your bomber under the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    Lift I'm doing it for you and jhewey...so y'all better have my back if this turns into a $hit show lol wtf am I saying I got this!!!!
    There is no "if" and I got your back.
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    Justin, for the record,we have a truce...but don't you worry, I got something for you
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    LOLOL
    To Reyes still need your addy got some still in the pack Alabama rigs I don't and never use
    I'll get that to ya in roughly ............ 2 days. lol
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    Justin, for the record,we have a truce...but don't you worry, I got something for you
    Uh oh your wrong again trident lol
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    b town will have something for you too just wait
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    Yes we do..but I can't leave fellow PA hanging.
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    You pretty much got lift to stop in his tracks...what changed your mind
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    PA sticks together! I haven't heard anything from the mi crew. They have your back?
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    You pretty much got lift to stop in his tracks...what changed your mind
    I can't control rouge PA people but at same time. Gotta back them. In my mind we have truce. Hoping it doesn't come down to me having to. Lol.
    Just making sure another cluster bomb isn't needed for pa
    Trident:
    Just making sure another cluster bomb isn't needed for pa
    Nope no cluster bomb needed.