Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Newbie That Got Played Pass **Closed and on it's way**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I received a redirected trade that was between Dustin and Rob. The reasons do not matter but I feel bad for Rob cause he got played. Simple he answered the call for a newbie trade sent his end out but his sponsor decided since I was in CA they should come to me.

Do I seem a bit pissed about this? Damn right I am...am I making to much out of this...probably am but the trade was between Dustin and Rob and not me. So to be fair to Rob he has just started his first pass, I will be adding sticks to this pass. If you are interested in getting in on a new members pass post here and PM me your shipping info. I will close this out by Friday so I can get it out on Saturday.

Rules of the pass

Since this pass is for the new guy it is open to all members. When you get the pass take a couple of sticks that you would like to try and put the same amount back from your collection. Then ship to the next brother or sister that is on the list that I will put in the pass. Since we do not harvest addresses when you get the pass please pm the one you ship to next to verify their info. If you have any questions please pm me. There is still time to get in on this one.

Here is the order so far

MTuccelli
jliu
Nickiam
Bigshizza
Vision
robertgreen30
The buffalonian
Lift603
SleevePlz
reggie713
Jthanatos