Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Newbie That Got Played Pass **Closed and on it's way**

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    got the pass! I will send it to nickiam tomorrow. thanks again mike!
    Good deal and don't forget to put the pass list back in the box :o)
    yes sir! I did that already and taped it back up. I dare not offend the elmo gang. I have smelled that elephant turd. it is quite horrendous smelling.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    got the pass! I will send it to nickiam tomorrow. thanks again mike!
    Good deal and don't forget to put the pass list back in the box :o)
    yes sir! I did that already and taped it back up. I dare not offend the elmo gang. I have smelled that elephant turd. it is quite horrendous smelling.

you sir are an elephant turd.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hi nicky. you are the next player.

DC 0312 1430 0000 9991 4215
    Word son. If i get it thursday, Ill get it back out the same day
    Got it today, and its going to go back out today. Ill post the DC to bigshizza once i get it.

My takes...Graycliff 1966, La perla habana, and the Gurkha. My puts...La traviata Maduro, Gran Habano Vintage 2002, Alec Bradley Black Marker,Gurkha Ninja, and Kristoff Maduro
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'll get it back out on Wednesday, going to be away this weekend...thanks Nick
    Yo shizza, here is the DC for the pass. PO said it should be there today 0311 0820 0002 4543 1811
    I'm in Spokane for the next few days! Will get it out Wednesday and post pics on Wed night..sorry for the delay we are buying a house over here.
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Spokane for the next few days! Will get it out Wednesday and post pics on Wed night..sorry for the delay we are buying a house over here.

oh, sorry dude...i didnt see that you said you'd be gone.
    It's my first priority when I get back. My wife will mail it out while I'm at work..
    Bigshizza:
    It's my first priority when I get back. My wife will mail it out while I'm at work..
    Got it!! Took my three and added "just a few" more and will have it sent Wed at lunch...Peter you're next my friend!! Thanks Mike for letting me participate!! he may get through these by Christmas!!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    Got it!! Took my three and added "just a few" more and will have it sent Wed at lunch...Peter you're next my friend!! Thanks Mike for letting me participate!! he may get through these by Christmas!!!
    Xmas 2013 i hope....
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    Xmas 2013 i hope....
    If that...he may need an iron lung before that!!! Haaaaa
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hey MT, I am all for helping a newbie out. Ill throw in some favors when Toombes gets it. If that is ok.. Brian
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Medic45:
    Hey MT, I am all for helping a newbie out. Ill throw in some favors when Toombes gets it. If that is ok.. Brian
    Sure thing Brian and thanks, just make sure before you toss anything in to take a few for yourself...after all it is a pass

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MTuccelli:
    Medic45:
    Sure thing Brian and thanks, just make sure before you toss anything in to take a few for yourself...after all it is a pass

LOL OK...:)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Why do I get the feeling that the last guy to mail this pass may need to start saving postage money?
    Hey Pete it's coming your way... DC 03112550000284174890
    jthanatos:
    Why do I get the feeling that the last guy to mail this pass may need to start saving postage money?
    The last guy is his herfing buddy so he will just walk the pass over to him, nice that it worked out that way

• RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    MTuccelli:
    jthanatos:
    The last guy is his herfing buddy so he will just walk the pass over to him, nice that it worked out that way

my best buddy :D
    RobIsSweet:
    MTuccelli:
    jthanatos:

Hmmmm..I'll just say you'll need a bigger box real soon..it's quite hefty and I'm only the 4th person to add..I think it's take 3 and x4 add...a refrigerator box would maybe cover it!!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Bigshizza:
    RobIsSweet:
    MTuccelli:
    jthanatos:

Hmmmm..I'll just say you'll need a bigger box real soon..it's quite hefty and I'm only the 4th person to add..I think it's take 3 and x4 add...a refrigerator box would maybe cover it!!
    Lmao sounds like I'm going to have to take the sub box out of the back just to drive this to your house Rob...
    Heads up to Lift603 who ships the pass to SleevePlz. Steve has had to drop from the pass so when you get it please ship to reggie713 when the time comes...Thanks :o)

Took 3 I havent tried.... Dropped in 4. This is growing QUICK! Rob Green gets it tomorrow and it will be shipped tomorrow as well. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. And Robis....... How large of a humi do you have?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Vision:
    Took 3 I havent tried.... Dropped in 4. This is growing QUICK! Rob Green gets it tomorrow and it will be shipped tomorrow as well. Thanks for letting me be a part of this. And Robis....... How large of a humi do you have?
    humi? might be cooler to have a wineador!
    reggie713:
    Vision:

It my be out of necessity.....
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    Vision:

It my be out of necessity.....
    A walk in might just work
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    lol i only have a 50... im gonna have to start seasoning now..
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    RobIsSweet:
    +1 or start smokin faster!
    RobIsSweet:
    or buy bigger and season that.........