Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    This thing is rigged... lol. Congrats Chris, hope you have room!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    pelirrojo:
    This thing is rigged... lol. Congrats Chris, hope you have room!
    Rigged to ensure I personally don't win? Lol, nope. Just a simple drawing. Besides, Chris is from Ohio. If it was rigged, he would be the last person to win!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Congrats Chris. That is one hell of a haul.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Congrats C-Love. Mannn I wanna play! but I don't want to win 60+ sticks lol.
    danielzreyes:
    It just means you won't have to cigar shop for a couple months. You should get in next month.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    It just means you won't have to cigar shop for a couple months. You should get in next month.
    If I do win, (which I most epic-ly will because I'm so awesome) what the hell am I going to do with 60+ sticks? lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Congrats please pm addy
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    If I do win, (which I most epic-ly will because I'm so awesome) what the hell am I going to do with 60+ sticks? lol
    Smoke em, share em, you know, what you do with the other couple hundred cigars you already have. Lol.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats please pm addy
    Lee, he actually just posted his addy in this thread a few posts back.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Smoke em, share em, you know, what you do with the other couple hundred cigars you already have. Lol.
    exactly lol
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks Daniel, I feel ya I just got back from buying a cooler.
    C-LOVE:
    danielzreyes:
    Nice! You were going to need it eventually anyways. Also, C-LOVE, any relation to G-Love? I'm a big fan of his music.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    C-LOVE:
    danielzreyes:
    Nice! You were going to need it eventually anyways. Also, C-LOVE, any relation to G-Love? I'm a big fan of his music.
    G-Love and Special Sauce..saw them multiple times! Very good!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats C-Love very nice!!!!
    SleevePlz:
    C-LOVE:
    danielzreyes:
    No Sleeve, unfortunatley not. The story behind the name C-Love is long and pretty stupid, it's what the woman calls me when she want's me to know I'm not as smooth as I think I am.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    C-LOVE:
    SleevePlz:
    C-LOVE:
    danielzreyes:
    No Sleeve, unfortunatley not. The story behind the name C-Love is long and pretty stupid, it's what the woman calls me when she want's me to know I'm not as smooth as I think I am.
    Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...no more.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Geeez Chris...the addy is out there. I hope you only get cigars!! Back to the PO....again!! Congrats broski
    Careful Jim, I believe your addy is out there in a picture to. Congrats C-Love on the win.
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Geeez Chris...the addy is out there. I hope you only get cigars!! Back to the PO....again!! Congrats broski
    Careful Jim, I believe your addy is out there in a picture to. Congrats C-Love on the win.
    Got that right, I made sure to copy Jim's addy down from your pic, thanks Glock.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Congrats, C-Love on your win.

9505 5102 7607 3063 4334 89
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Alrighty Chris DC 9505510238703063527672
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I shipped today the #s USPS 9505 5106 1075 3063 6054 43
    Chris, I haven't forgot about you. Just really busy. I should have something out soon.
    SleevePlz:
    Chris, I haven't forgot about you. Just really busy. I should have something out soon.
    Take your time brother, I gotta smoke up some of this inventory to make room.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    9505 5109 1726 3065 4593076
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Mine went out today
    I haven't forgot about you either. It should go out later this week.
    Just printed the label. Goes out in the morning. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0345 0758 30.
    She's flyin' 9505 5104 8966 3067 4728 85
    Alrighty guys, the first of the month is a week away. Who wants to come and get some???