Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Spreading the Love. "Blind Trade" Anyone????????????

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    What herf then hibernation??? Hello Mr. Bear..... WE need to set up a Dec date.....
    Damn skippy.....Count me in. I am 2 hours to Casa or I am 2.5 hours to Beloit. Your choice......
    Casa is the Sh!t would probably like that better!!
    Screw the trades lets herf... LOL.
    Casa would be my choice. Come one, come ALL..........
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    What herf then hibernation??? Hello Mr. Bear..... WE need to set up a Dec date.....
    Damn skippy.....Count me in. I am 2 hours to Casa or I am 2.5 hours to Beloit. Your choice......
    Yes you have spoiled all others.....Rail Jockey should be in town by then and Kasper and Jthanos could pick you up on way by LOL!!!
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Yes you have spoiled all others.....Rail Jockey should be in town by then and Kasper and Jthanos could pick you up on way by LOL!!!
    Only thing is Casa is in Illinois......You know what that means.......You are in "my house" which means "my rules"......God, I love this place......Bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa......
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    zeebra:
    greg2648:
    zeebra:
    I'll let him slide this time for now....LOL.

Good luck everyone!
    Thanks, Zeebs. I am still bleeding from the last time we met......
    LOL. I hope you really enjoyed your smokes if you ever got to them!
    Honest answer is, I havent had much time lately to smoke. The good news is that they are resting in a happy place.....If they only knew......lol.
    can I trade with you?
    Why hell yes. I have been waiting on you.....Where the F have you been.....Whats a guy got to do around here to get a date!!!!!!!!!!
    so is this a 5/5 blond trade or a you send me five and I pay you back for the last series of destructions? You call it
    You mean...Pay me back for the destruction that you gave me????......J/K.....Okay 5 it is.......Keep it simple. Lets say no stick over $50 and no stick under $2. That should narrow it down for me. Other than that-------NO RULES.......Whats up, Doc.......
    sounds good. Will have it out saturday
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Only thing is Casa is in Illinois......You know what that means.......You are in "my house" which means "my rules"......God, I love this place......Bwaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa......
    Not that Sh!t again I live closer!!!
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Not that Sh!t again I live closer!!!
    Okay......Fine.....Have it your way......I may need to get a ruling from another Brother.....Lets see.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    chewing gum vs. gummy bears ... fun times
    We need to start earlier!! Need more time to Herf...LOL BTW do you really think I am done.......You have been away sooo long.......
    MVW67:
    We need to start earlier!! Need more time to Herf...LOL BTW do you really think I am done.......You have been away sooo long.......
    Now I am a little skerd......I though we had some sort of treaty or something. I put my "War Bonnet" away......However, I remember where it is.......Do we have business.........lol.
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Now I am a little skerd......I though we had some sort of treaty or something. I put my "War Bonnet" away......However, I remember where it is.......Do we have business.........lol.
    Oh no business...I've seen the CASE..LOL,,, But wait for it.... oh the suspense!! LOL nice having you back!
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Oh no business...I've seen the CASE..LOL,,, But wait for it.... oh the suspense!! LOL nice having you back!
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time.......lmao. I have been keeping tabs on you Boyzzz.....Kuzi will be putting together the Christmas program soon......Thats when sh!t gets real.......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time.......lmao. I have been keeping tabs on you Boyzzz.....Kuzi will be putting together the Christmas program soon......Thats when sh!t gets real.......
    What is this Christmas thing?? And damn this should be interesting to see unfold!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Hi Greg. I've got my end all packed up to send off to you tomorrow. Hopefully I was able to include something you like!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hi Greg. Bye Greg.
    The Kid:
    Hi Greg. Bye Greg.
    Hahahaha......Is there a storm on the horizon........
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Damn u guys r crazy!!!! can't wait for more.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Many times I've tried to trade with Greg and always come up a couple of posts too late. Have fun fellas!!!
    0312 1430 0001 8259 0388 this is flying
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    0312 0860 0000 0229 7831, sorry meant to post this sooner. My end should be landing today!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    sorry i am late greg, but this construction is taking a little longer than expected...should be out soon
    No worries, Dawg.......All 5 of my packages are flying.......
    Greg I sure hope you used my new address. I'd hate for the old house to become a smoldering pile before it gets sold!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    ROFL 5.
    skweekz:
    Greg I sure hope you used my new address. I'd hate for the old house to become a smoldering pile before it gets sold!
    Only a ROOKIE would make that mistake. My missiles have GPS built in........
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    skweekz:
    Only a ROOKIE would make that mistake. My missiles have GPS built in........
    Greg uses Homer devices.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    ROFL 5.
    I didn't know Greg spoke... "dawg" I'm kinda weirded out right now
    jliu:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    ROFL 5.
    What you talkin about Willis.......Playa Playa don't play.........
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    ROFL 5.
    What you talkin about Willis.......Playa Playa don't play.........
    what? i guess you got five on it? silly coca cola bear bear
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    skweekz:
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

Holy COW! You just got your azz handed to you!