Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Spreading the Love. "Blind Trade" Anyone????????????

13»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    skweekz:
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

Nice hit Greg! Is it just me or do the wrappers on LFD's just always look delicious?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:
    Well I thought I could play in the Big Leagues but Greg gave me a friendly reminder that he is indeed the Alpha around these parts. Thank you sir! Truly amazing selection of sticks you sent. I greatly appreciate it!!

Nice hit Greg! Is it just me or do the wrappers on LFD's just always look delicious?
    what's up with that dpg blue?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    Firecracker! It was a B&M exclusive a little while back.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Ca. sucks
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    It is made for a BM called "Two Guys Smoke Shop". Decent cigar. I have smoked 3-4 of them. Someone on here turned me on to them some time ago....Not a go to cigar for me, but I thought that I would spread the love...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Greg, got your side of the trade...and it was way more than a simple blind 5/5. You really know how to hook a brother up. I will try to post pics tonight but having issues with my camera. You should have my end on Friday, again, sorry for the delay.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trident:
    Greg, got your side of the trade...and it was way more than a simple blind 5/5. You really know how to hook a brother up. I will try to post pics tonight but having issues with my camera. You should have my end on Friday, again, sorry for the delay.
    This should prove interesting......lmao:-) :-)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:

Not cool, someone smoked a cigar, wrapped it up and sent it to you. Sorry bro.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    dayyummm Greg!!! You weren't kiddin' about "spreadin the love" !! That's a whole lot of lovin' right there.
    Great smokes & great hit!!!