Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kuzi and the "Christmas Gift Exchange".....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
It wont be long and Kuzi will be putting together the Christmas Gift Exchange.........Which of you has the biggest, hairiest balls to play??????....... I will see you on the field......... Pu$$ies no need to apply.......

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    greg2648:
    It wont be long and Kuzi will be putting together the Christmas Gift Exchange.........Which of you has the biggest, hairiest balls to play??????....... I will see you on the field......... Pu$$ies no need to apply.......
    This year coal cost to much so i am sending our turds to all the bad little boys and girls.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    This year coal cost to much so i am sending our turds to all the bad little boys and girls.

Thats my "boy" Mike......You always aim to please............
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Pretty bad when the turds are cheaper then a bag of Kingsford
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    oh, I'M IN... been accumulating ish all year JUST for this...
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    oh, I'M IN... been accumulating ish all year JUST for this...
    I think Rob is going to unleash the Kracken this year........
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    I have a feeling I could mail my entire humidor and still be destroyed by most of you guys... That said, I do love Christmas.
    jthanatos:
    I have a feeling I could mail my entire humidor and still be destroyed by most of you guys... That said, I do love Christmas.
    The gift exchange is one of my favorite things that we do on here. With so many new members, this year should be spectacular.......
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    how does this exactly work? please shed some light. domo arigato
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Not sure what I send will be worthy of a Christmas gift. Hopefully Kuzi has someone on the list that has been a bad boy...then maybe my coal of a gift will be appropriate
    jliu:
    Lets just say that Jiunn, you are so in......Your balls may be hairy and big or not....Makes no difference, you are still in.......
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    greg2648:
    jthanatos:
    The gift exchange is one of my favorite things that we do on here. With so many new members, this year should be spectacular.......
    How can Christmas gifts sound so ominous?
    Maybe a search from last years exchange is in order........UNBELIEVABLE......
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Lets just say that Jiunn, you are so in......Your balls may be hairy and big or not....Makes no difference, you are still in.......
    woohoo! I am in! I enjoy this time of the year so would love to participate! mister hanky hanky hanky
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    woohoo! I am in! I enjoy this time of the year so would love to participate! mister hanky hanky hanky
    This is the time of year when Men are Men and Sheep run scared.......Be ready for anything......
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    Maybe a search from last years exchange is in order........UNBELIEVABLE......
    for real... last year was my second or third Xmas exchange here and it was beyond epic...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    Can we team up?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I missed out last year...that ain't happening this year!
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Can we team up?
    Nope......Mono et Mono.......Rules will be coming.......
    dbeckom:
    How in the world did that happen?????????
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Can we team up?
    aahhh. darn. i was just about to say lets do this steve. but bear says solo. then solo tis iz
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Can we team up?
    aahhh. darn. i was just about to say lets do this steve. but bear says solo. then solo tis iz
    One of the most important rules is that it will be a "Secret Santa"........Kuzi will get us squared away in the next couple of weeks......Its will be like nothing you have ever seen on here......
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    greg2648:
    Oh little wolf in sheep's clothing you should pray that you don't get me as you're SS ....... My style is Impetuous, My defense is impregnable, I wanna eat you're children, There will be nothing but a mushroom cloud where you lived, and you will know my name is KingJK when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!
    kingjk729:
    greg2648:
    Oh little lamb you should pray that you don't get me as you're SS ....... My style is Impetuous, My defense is impregnable, I wanna eat you're children, There will be nothing but a mushroom cloud where you lived, and you will know my name is KingJK when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!
    Now that the Christmas spirit. Divide and Conquer.........JK is not to be played with.....Get sum.....
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Yeah I was joking! Greg just cant handle another 3 way with us juinn.
    Saw the "giving" last year. Pretty impressive. Should be fun :)
    bigfnsteve:
    Yeah I was joking! Greg just cant handle another 3 way with us juinn.
    Saw the "giving" last year. Pretty impressive. Should be fun :)
    F no....Nobody can.......I can even hear myself fart anymore.......Don't even know if I still sh!t in the woods anymore......
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    How in the world did that happen?????????
    I had some medical issues that sidelined me on and off from mid Nov through late Feb. This year if I'm alive, I'm in!
    oh man, i just checked out the 2011 christmas exchange. hahaha, tis is gonna be fun!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Yeah you gotta have marbles to join in with the ccom xmas exchange son!!!
    haha looks like it. hope whoever i send my SS to enjoys it. time to add items to carts
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Dammit, I just smoked the only dog rocket I had and posted under reviews.