Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kuzi and the "Christmas Gift Exchange".....

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I like Christmas. I'm in!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Lol crap it's sounding like I don't even stand a chance in this!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hmmm I don't remember this. I wonder where the hell I was.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Looks like the gloves come off!! I'm definitely in...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Can a newb join in on the xmas spirit? HO HO HO
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm looking forward to this years Christmas Explosion.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I'm definitely participating in this.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Why not? Am I allowed to play Greg, my cuddly little teddy bear?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I may be home just in time to participate, that would be cool.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'm in. It'd be nice for this old timer to get back in the action.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Oh Its on like Donkey Kong~ Sy Robertson

count me in too!!!!!!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    interesting thread.

there is a bit of a problem here.

i dont know if i wanna do it.
    there were some issues last year that made me think twice about doing it this year.

the problem is this:
    if i do it the way I want to do it i WILL piss off a bunch of people and get a bunch of flack from them.
    if i do it the way others want me to do it then i dont want to be a part of it and there is no way i will run it if i am not in it as well.

this pass is a HUGE undertaking every year ant it eats up a ton of time and money.

im still on the fence.
    kuzi16:
    interesting thread.

there were some issues last year that made me think twice about doing it this year.

the problem is this:
    if i do it the way I want to do it i WILL piss off a bunch of people and get a bunch of flack from them.
    if i do it the way others want me to do it then i dont want to be a part of it and there is no way i will run it if i am not in it as well.

this pass is a HUGE undertaking every year ant it eats up a ton of time and money.

im still on the fence.
    For some crappy reason I completely understand this!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    kuzi16:
    interesting thread.

the problem is this:

im still on the fence.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Is this "problem" discussed in last year's thread? I was not a member at that time so have no idea what's up. I can't understand why someone would get pissed off about this if they willingly went into it with rules in place, but who knows, stranger things have happened i guess. Well, I would love to participate if you do it Prof. and I hope you do!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I am in, but I do remember Kuzi saying last year there were some logistical problems. Either way I am game.
    mmccartneydc:
    Is this "problem" discussed in last year's thread? I was not a member at that time so have no idea what's up. I can't understand why someone would get pissed off about this if they willingly went into it with rules in place, but who knows, stranger things have happened i guess. Well, I would love to participate if you do it Prof. and I hope you do!
    the issues were with logistics and how the game was set up, not so much the rules. everyone got their packages and all was well in the end.

i just want it to have the right feel.

gimme some time to mull it over some.

ill know later today. time is of the essence.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bombay:
    I am in, but I do remember Kuzi saying last year there were some logistical problems. Either way I am game.
    I sat out last year. So not fully aware of what Logistical issues there were, I am speculating it may have been participants not shipping out their end of the exchange in a reasonable time. IDK. I was thinking bout getting in on it this year. I empathize with Kuzi . Cant please all the people all the time. Lets not let the Spirit of this get lost.
    i think ill do it.

ill post a new thread in a while.

i will run it my way... but it will upset some people in this thread.
    sorry. stick around the community longer and next year you will be able to participate.
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Whatever works, im in..........
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    kuzi16:
    i think ill do it.

sorry. stick around the community longer and next year you will be able to participate.
    I'm guessing this means there will be a larger post count/time on the forum requirement to participate. If so, I don't really think people should have a problem with it. Honestly, if the requirement is at least a year on the forum, I will gladly step aside and just do a personal holiday bombing of my own. It's not a big deal. Kuzi, feel free to do whatever you think is right. You of all people have the forum cred to make these kinds of hard/unpopular decisions and we will accept them.
    SleevePlz:
    kuzi16:
    i think ill do it.

I'm guessing this means there will be a larger post count/time on the forum requirement to participate. If so, I don't really think people should have a problem with it. Honestly, if the requirement is at least a year on the forum, I will gladly step aside and just do a personal holiday bombing of my own. It's not a big deal. Kuzi, feel free to do whatever you think is right. You of all people have the forum cred to make these kinds of hard/unpopular decisions and we will accept them.
    I'm with ya tony...I'll do some randomness Christmas bombing lol
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    This is the highlight of the forums in my opinion. I have had my gift planned out for a few months!
    SleevePlz:
    kuzi16:
    i think ill do it.

+1 to this, I think a holiday bombing run is a great Idea!