Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Cattle Call?!? WT flying F?!

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
First of all, I have no idea what provoked this full on frontal assault. But, the mushroom cloud is still in the air hours later. One installation is no longer habitable and the guy that picks up our mail is no longer speaking to me as demonstrated by him driving through my compound and chucking boxes out the window as he kept going.

First up in this multi-faceted attack, Genral Shizza himself. Jim, wow. Brother you went past overboard. I did hand out some of these sticks just a bit ago as one of the guys that routinely supports us smokes cigars as well as a few members of his team, and they just happened to show up shortly after these packages showed up. The snacks are freaking awesome. 2 lbs of Swedish Fish??? My fav as my dime dropping sister was quick to tell you, lol. And the movies are awesome. Deadwood is a great series. And the Tiant's, never had them and am looking forward to trying them. I have had one V so I am anxious to try the rest of the sizes. Brother, I can't even begin to express my gratitude to you and the other members of Operation bend over and take it.
John (jgibv) decided to get in on the beatdown and knows how to throw some serious haymakers. More snacks and some movies, and killer sticks as well. John, awesome brother, just awesome. Can't go wrong with some jerky and sticks, lol.
Mike (MVW67) can never resist a bombing run, and never fails. This is twice now that you have stung me. The PE is one of my favs as is the Diesel. Can't wait to try the others.
Dustin also jumped in the melee and with an awesome selection. The '26 did take a beating enroute but may be salvageable. Looking forward to all of them brother.
Kingjk is up next. Another PE and a few others I have not had yet.
And finally is Pete (Vision). Brother you slammed it home. Most have yet to be tried. What are the unbanded, they intrigue me.

Guys, you have made my month. It has been rough lately and this has definately brightened up my life. I will be sharing this stuff (as there is no way I can ever smoke it all) with some guys. Again, not sure what I did to provoke this, but it is appreciated more than you could ever know.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    oh wow! very VERY awesome you guys! Enjoy James! Better smoke it all before you come home haha
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Glad you like it James, could not happen to a better or more deserving guy. By the way, expect more, as it looks like not all of it has landed yet.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Rain:
    Glad you like it James, could not happen to a better or more deserving guy. By the way, expect more, as it looks like not all of it has landed yet.
    This little camp can't take anymore beating!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    This little camp can't take anymore beating!
    Not my problem ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very thoughtful of all you guys..Awesome hit!!! James you owe it to yourself to try the 601 Blue and the MOW Ruination too. two of my favs. Enjoy!!
    Was all that in one box???
    I have had the 601 and Ruination, love'em. This came in 7 boxes, it was hard to carry to my room.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    Very thoughtful of all you guys..Awesome hit!!! James you owe it to yourself to try the 601 Blue and the MOW Ruination too. two of my favs. Enjoy!!
    Was all that in one box???
    ^ what Rudy said. Enjoy Brother!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Very nice work, guys! Jim did a great job pulling it all together. Can't wait to see the remaining destruction! Btw big brother, when the guys ask for my help, what am I suppose to say, no? Riiightt. ;)
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Nice bombing run. BTW, I love the El Tiante.
    WhoDeyGal:
    Very nice work, guys! Jim did a great job pulling it all together. Can't wait to see the remaining destruction! Btw big brother, when the guys ask for my help, what am I suppose to say, no? Riiightt. ;)
    Just keep that in mind when Operation Put the Bengal Cat out goes into effect
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahaha well done fellas!!!!!! He's gonna have nightmares for a long time!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Heck of a bombing run on you :). Nice work everyone...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    LOL,, how bout operation, "Here Kitty Kitty"
  • RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Sounds very interesting, Kid. I have something for you, if you still want it?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RebelAngel:
    Sounds very interesting, Kid, I have something for you, if you're still want it.

Ah oh, another mystery guest and first post is directed at The Kid...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    HAHAHAHAHA ------ daaammmmnnnn!!!!
    Very nicely done, gents!!!

James - I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're just glad to hear you're safe and that we're happy we could help brighten things up a little bit.
    Stay well and hope you get to return state side very soon brother.

(And hopefully the candy didn't melt too much en route &PM me if you're having issues with those DVDs.)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glad they made it, cut the padron in half lol! Btw, the double ligero is two years old
    jgibv:

James - I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're just glad to hear you're safe and that we're happy we could help brighten things up a little bit.

(And hopefully the candy didn't melt too much en route &PM me if you're having issues with those DVDs.)
    I am watching one now, works great. Thanks brother! And it definately did brighten things up!
    catfishbluezz:
    Glad they made it, cut the padron in half lol! Btw, the double ligero is two years old
    That was my thought Dustin, make it into two smaller smokes. Can't wait to try the double ligero!
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:

I am watching one now, works great. Thanks brother!
    Awesome - my computer's been being dumb recently, so I wasn't too sure how they'd turn out. I thought it was set up to have different movies on both DVDs, but they might just be duplicates .... either way glad everything made it.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Awesome hit Gents, very nice indeed. Glad they made it!! Stay safe James!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    That was my thought Dustin, make it into two smaller smokes. Can't wait to try the double ligero!
    make sure you eat.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jgibv:
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:

Awesome - my computer's been being dumb recently, so I wasn't too sure how they'd turn out. I thought it was set up to have different movies on both DVDs, but they might just be duplicates .... either way glad everything made it.
    I'm sure anything is better than how we all use to watch them remember? Late nights when everyone else was asleep. Picture was always fuzzy, trying to figure out if that was a boo............... wait a minute ..........
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:

I'm sure anything is better than how we all use to watch them remember? Late nights when everyone else was asleep. Picture was always fuzzy, trying to figure out its that was a boo............... wait a minute ..........
    LMAO - not those kind of movies, halloween movies...
    ....get your head out of the gutter.
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:

I'm sure anything is better than how we all use to watch them remember? Late nights when everyone else was asleep. Picture was always fuzzy, trying to figure out its that was a boo............... wait a minute ..........
    Nothing like seeing Abe Lincoln doing some killing, and Daniel, there was a boob in it, but it wasn't fuzzy, just dead.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:

Nothing like seeing Abe Lincoln doing some killing, and Daniel, there was a boob in it, but it wasn't fuzzy, just dead.
    "Its a Halloween movie Mom. She's screaming because shes about to die. Go back to bed." .......... Yeah, I've used horror flicks as an excuse too.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Rain:
    +1
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    The Kid:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    LOL,, how bout operation, "Here Kitty Kitty"
    Meow don't go doing anything foolish
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    So yea... I left the note out on the counter when I had to rebox it at the PO. All those bets I lost to Sh!zza and BigFN they had me redirect to you. RobGreen also hooked it up with the Nubs and Xicars. The unbanded ones are AJ over-runs and Esteban Carreras which are made by AJ so I assume they are one in the same. The Mr Bs arent all that bad for a budget stick which were tossed in by a local B&M. Enjoy brother!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Oh Yeah!! Glad they made it there safe to find you safe..there could be a few more on the way!! Enjoy brother! An empty humi/coolerador is bad thing and makes me want to get some friends together to help out! Great response from these guys, it's very appreciative!! Enjoy..