Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Cattle Call?!? WT flying F?!

2»

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Well, the cooler here wasn't empty, but now it is over flowing, lol. You guys definately put a hurting on me, and there being more on the way is scary. My list is getting longer. Again, thank you guys.
    Vision:
    So yea... I left the note out on the counter when I had to rebox it at the PO. All those bets I lost to Sh!zza and BigFN they had me redirect to you. RobGreen also hooked it up with the Nubs and Xicars. The unbanded ones are AJ over-runs and Esteban Carreras which are made by AJ so I assume they are one in the same. The Mr Bs arent all that bad for a budget stick which were tossed in by a local B&M. Enjoy brother!
    Awesome Pete, you and the boys did great. I am going to have to find new guys to donate to, lol. I think there are way more sticks in there than I will ever smoke in the time I have left here. I gave some of Shizza's away last night. I try to find guys that will enjoy them, sometimes they get tossed aside if you don't find the right guys. I have to head to the US Consulate here soon so I may load up a bundle for those guys.
  • RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    RCY Cigars:
    RebelAngel:
    Sounds very interesting, Kid, I have something for you, if you still want it.

Ah oh, another mystery guest and first post is directed at The Kid...
    I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. We actually had an epic herf here tonight. Bonfire, about 25 guys and some libations. We normally do not have that many Americans here, its usually around 8. So it was awesome to have a nice number and sit around and make fun of each other and tell stories. BTW, this was after a massive drug bust we had just come off. All of this was catered by you extrodinary BOTL. I wish I had some pictures, but the nature of our business and the people in attendence dictated different. I just wanted to express my gratitude on behalf of many sastisfied gunslingers.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    marineatbn03:
    I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. We actually had an epic herf here tonight. Bonfire, about 25 guys and some libations. We normally do not have that many Americans here, its usually around 8. So it was awesome to have a nice number and sit around and make fun of each other and tell stories. BTW, this was after a massive drug bust we had just come off. All of this was catered by you extrodinary BOTL. I wish I had some pictures, but the nature of our business and the people in attendence dictated different. I just wanted to express my gratitude on behalf of many sastisfied gunslingers.
    Very very cool James. Glad to hear you guys had a chance to kick back, relax and enjoy some smokes.
    And congrats on the bust too!
    Tony (Sleeve) was also in battle mode to teach me a lesson apparently. Outside of the LH, which was a nice smoke, I have yet to try any of these. Thanks Tony, it is very appreciated.