Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

target: BIGSHIZZA - good?

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Jimbo my friend. It is time for someone (me) to be generous towards you. As such, please go on ahead and name 5-10 cigars that you would like to try. Don't be bashful, just do it.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Jimbo my friend. It is time for someone (me) to be generous towards you. As such, please go on ahead and name 5-10 cigars that you would like to try. Don't be bashful, just do it.
    Well, if you check his bio, that list is right up your alley! But I agree, making him pick his poison is even better!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Well, if you check his bio, that list is right up your alley! But I agree, making him pick his poison is even better!
    I hear ya Tony. I already did that but I figure there's gotta be more than that. Jim get your *** on here!
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I hear ya Tony. I already did that but I figure there's gotta be more than that. Jim get your *** on here!
    oh come on ccom! i can't even say A R S E ?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jliu:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I'm about to report you for saying A R S E. Wait, crap..
    Rain:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I'm about to report you for saying A R S E. Wait, crap..
    you've done enough sandy!
    It was an accident :( I just wanted to chill out down south, and I got caught up with the wrong crowd. After they had their way with me....wait, what are you talking about?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    What I need is weather that cooperates!! I'd be out more if it wasn't pissing rain on my non covered porch. Jiunn, I believe you have the power to control the weather..Please send clear skies my way!! As for cigars, our tastes are very close and you have exceptional taste Mr. Meng. I say whatever floats your tofu. I don't need anything really except your unconditional love! Lol
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    What I need is weather that cooperates!! I'd be out more if it wasn't pissing rain on my non covered porch. Jiunn, I believe you have the power to control the weather..Please send clear skies my way!! As for cigars, our tastes are very close and you have exceptional taste Mr. Meng. I say whatever floats your tofu. I don't need anything really except your unconditional love! Lol
    unacceptable! seriously Jim, give me specifics of what you want to try. I may not have it but it'll be alot easier for me. no really. for me Jim. for england? ok no really
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I need Shaftmaster's addy??
    O.k. Things I want to try: Vijae Quesada Pinolero Baitfish MUWAT Padron '26 You know way more than I do...seriously.. Crazy man..
    Bigshizza:
    O.k. Things I want to try: Vijae Quesada Pinolero Baitfish MUWAT Padron '26 You know way more than I do...seriously.. Crazy man..
    orighty then. thank you for your time
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Nope. Not going to happen. I have already received my share of bombings for this year. I would greatly appreciate it if you simply chose another botl that hasn't been nearly as blessed as I have been with all of the wonderful cigars the members of this forum have sent me already. Seriously, please spread the love elsewhere. Thank you :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Nope. Not going to happen. I have already received my share of bombings for this year. I would greatly appreciate it if you simply chose another botl that hasn't been nearly as blessed as I have been with all of the wonderful cigars the members of this forum have sent me already. Seriously, please spread the love elsewhere. Thank you :)
    That is awful thoughtful of you Tony. Unfortunately, you and I have a date at an undisclosed time at an undisclosed place. It's going down.
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    What? I don't do that already? You should be properly thanked for all you contribute.. I haven't sent you anything as of yet and I feel....bad about that! I apologize for not saying thank you earlier. You need any fake ISOM's they could be used as a class project??
    how is this? good? so so? go back to china?
    imageimage
    Well, it's a start Jiunn.
    jliu:
    imageimage
    Jiunny Jam, that is one hell of a line up bro!
    yes? hope so. jim sends out a lot of packages and figured it is time for him to get some love
    He and his goons slaughtered me. They have just ensured that I never run out of targets.
    jliu:
    imageimage
    Damn did you really have to pull out the big guns? Too much my friend really! Have you started drinking already son?? Intervention please!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Aww Isom San Cristobal.
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    imageimage
    Damn did you really have to pull out the big guns? Too much my friend really! Have started drinking already son?? Intervention please!!
    it's not too much. it's perhaps just right or a bit shy of. can you answer my email? you still at that same addy as I specified in my email?
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    imageimage
    Damn did you really have to pull out the big guns? Too much my friend really! Have started drinking already son?? Intervention please!!
    it's not too much. it's perhaps just right or a bit shy of. can you answer my email? you still at that same addy as I specified in my email?
    Replied..buckoo
    That is a really nice line-up, Jiunn. I had the San Cristobal you sent me at the last herf over at Trident's place. Very nice!
    Bigshizza:
    What? I don't do that already? You should be properly thanked for all you contribute.. I haven't sent you anything as of yet and I feel....bad about that! I apologize for not saying thank you earlier. You need any fake ISOM's they could be used as a class project??
    Jim, I'm sorry if that came off wrong. Clearly, you do more than your fair share of giving back to this forum. Which is why Jiunn is about to smack the shizz out of you. Next week, you name will just be "Big". As for me being properly thanked? That has been done numerous times too many already (including Jiunn twice in the past month). Besides, no one here would betray me and give up my address. Wouldn't happen.
    SleevePlz:
    That is a really nice line-up, Jiunn. I had the San Cristobal you sent me at the last herf over at Trident's place. Very nice!
    Bigshizza:
    Jim, I'm sorry if that came off wrong. Clearly, you do more than your fair share of giving back to this forum. Which is why Jiunn is about to smack the shizz out of you. Next week, you name will just be "Big". As for me being properly thanked? That has been done numerous times too many already (including Jiunn twice in the past month). Besides, no one here would betray me and give up my address. Wouldn't happen.
    glad you liked that cigar Tony. I'll get something better sent over to you and Roman in a little bit
    jliu:
    glad you liked that cigar Tony. I'll get something better sent over to you and Roman in a little bit
    What? Did you not just get done reading what I told Jim? Everyone needs to stop blowing me up! This is totally uncalled for!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Nice selection Jliu. BTW, I see this name all the time. Who is Roman?
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    What? Did you not just get done reading what I told Jim? Everyone needs to stop blowing me up! This is totally uncalled for!
    rzaman:
    Trident.
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Its Trident Rip