Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

target: BIGSHIZZA - good?

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    glad you liked that cigar Tony. I'll get something better sent over to you and Roman in a little bit
    What? Did you not just get done reading what I told Jim? Everyone needs to stop blowing me up! This is totally uncalled for!
    Hmmm you mean like this.. DC03120090000076554600
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jliu:
    yes? hope so. jim sends out a lot of packages and figured it is time for him to get some love
    im glad what we talked about last night on chef is happening. Go get June bug!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    glad you liked that cigar Tony. I'll get something better sent over to you and Roman in a little bit
    What? Did you not just get done reading what I told Jim? Everyone needs to stop blowing me up! This is totally uncalled for!
    Dude! Come on bro! You are a dead man. Consider this a blind trade where you don't stand a chance!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Trident:
    jliu:
    yes? hope so. jim sends out a lot of packages and figured it is time for him to get some love
    Roman loman. please do not. I just posted that pic but I'm not gonna send it to jim. i'm gonna smoke them all right now.
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Dude! Come on bro! You are a dead man. Consider this a blind trade where you don't stand a chance!
    freakin Jim. the guy is relentless
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Roman loman. please do not. I just posted that pic but I'm not gonna send it to jim. i'm gonna smoke them all right now.
    solly...I am completely mistaken. We talked about cornbread and fried rice the entire night
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Hahahaha nice Jim!! He's on a roll bombing people!!!
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    solly...I am completely mistaken. We talked about cornbread and fried rice the entire night
    i love me some flied lice
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    i love me some flied lice
    with some shlimp
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Wow, been away for the weekend, Go Get 'em JUNEBUG!!!!!! Jim has been a terror ever since he joined this forum. He needs to be taught a lesson!!!