Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ddubridge, you have exactly 100 posts! You won!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey Drew, congrats! You just won my contest to find someone with exactly 100 posts. Please pm me your address for your winnings. Thanks!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Oh Tony, and u tell me not to send anything , lol, u can't b the only 1 who gives.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Drew, congrats! You just won my contest to find someone with exactly 100 posts. Please pm me your address for your winnings. Thanks!
    That's got set up written all over it. Lol reminds me of those best buy texts I've been getting lately lol.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    That's got set up written all over it. Lol reminds me of those best buy texts I've been getting lately lol.
    What?! This is completely legit. I had a secret contest to bomb the next person I saw with exactly 100 posts. Drew won. Fair and square.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    come on down!!! you're the next contestant on the price right! one dollar spin!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    What?! This is completely legit. I had a secret contest to bomb the next person I saw with exactly 100 posts. Drew won. Fair and square.
    yeah so is mine Tony.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Sounds legit to me.......Great contest.....
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    greg2648:
    +1 why the hell didnt we think of this Greg?
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    It is brilliant.....If you and I would have thought about this, there would be alot of noobs in need of therapy.....
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    It is brilliant.....If you and I would have thought about this, there would be alot of noobs in need of therapy.....
    Maybe the brilliant part had something to do with it.....ROTFLMAO!!
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Hmmmmmm.....I hope you are still laughing Saturday night after Steve and I are done toying with you....What do you think, Steve.....
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Hmmmmmm.....I hope you are still laughing Saturday night after Steve and I are done toying with you....What do you think, Steve.....
    Everybody was being good, I thought? Unless.......for some unforeseen turn of events you were to get hit before then......:-)
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Everybody was being good, I thought? Unless.......for some unforeseen turn of events you were to get hit before then......:-)
    Oh, I am fully expecting a hit from Santa at the very least......I am wrapped in kevlar and am sitting in my bomb shelter.....I will be lucky to make it to Saturday......
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Nice work shafty. For the record I am still being good
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Oh, I am fully expecting a hit from Santa at the very least......I am wrapped in kevlar and am sitting in my bomb shelter.....I will be lucky to make it to Saturday......
    Hrrrm I plead the 5th. I need to be nice to mr williams cause he being kind and picking me up but greg is from my home state. Ugh choices choices.... f it *** is goin down.. lets just say we`ll be good on booze unless ya`ll drink liters to your selves.
    Bump. WTH man. Does this guy think he can ignore me and get away with it? This can't/won't end well. Lol.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    Bump. WTH man. Does this guy think he can ignore me and get away with it? This can't/won't end well. Lol.
    Sorry, I dont ever check Trades, Passes and Bombs. 1. I dont have any room. 2. I dont have anything anybody wants. 3. Once this addy gets out, there is no looking back. i'm holding on to it as long as I can.
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, I dont ever check Trades, Passes and Bombs. 1. I dont have any room. 2. I dont have anything anybody wants. 3. Once this addy gets out, there is no looking back. i'm holding on to it as long as I can.
    ^ smart man indeed.
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    I may only have 100 post but ive been here over a year (im the creapy dude in the background who doesnt talk but looks like he's listening in on every conversation). I understand how this works.
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    I may only have 100 post but ive been here over a year (im the creapy dude in the background who doesnt talk but looks like he's listening in on every conversation). I understand how this works.
    haha you're not creepy dude in the background. glad that you're posting though. I totally understand man. but i mean of course, I'm also saying toe knee is a great dude. bald but thats aiiite
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    haha you're not creepy dude in the background. glad that you're posting though. I totally understand man. but i mean of course, I'm also saying toe knee is a great dude. bald but thats aiiite
    Hahaha.....I love this guy......
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    But you won the contest! I promise to not share your address if you really don't want it shared. If that's important to you, obviously, I will respect that. Not having room isn't an excuse. Tell you what. I'll go with quality over quantity. What you already have isn't an excuse either. I'm sending you stuff. Not vice versa. I didn't win a contest, you did. So do we have a deal?
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    i spend lots of time keeping myself as bald as possible. us bald guys gotta stick together.
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    i spend lots of time keeping myself as bald as possible. us bald guys gotta stick together.
    You're bald and from Michigan? Are you that guy I keep seeing in the mirror? Now I'm creeped out!
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    You're bald and from Michigan? Are you that guy I keep seeing in the mirror? Now I'm creeped out!
    I might be, but i dont know wtf im doing in your house. ohhh wait, im the creapy background guy.
    come. let us hug it out. bitches. the bear will take his rightful place and be at the center of the hug out. I <3 you all.
    jliu:
    come. let us hug it out. bitches. the bear will take his rightful place and be at the center of the hug out. I
    the bear does not need to be any part of this. his rep is worse the toe-knee.
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    come. let us hug it out. bitches. the bear will take his rightful place and be at the center of the hug out. I
    the bear does not need to be any part of this. his rep is worse the toe-knee.
    I agree. we will instead circle around the bear and Ben Dover..... and let out a fart...............
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    But you won the contest! I promise to not share your address if you really don't want it shared. If that's important to you, obviously, I will respect that. Not having room isn't an excuse. Tell you what. I'll go with quality over quantity. What you already have isn't an excuse either. I'm sending you stuff. Not vice versa. I didn't win a contest, you did. So do we have a deal?
    C'mon, Drew......Take him up on it.......Playa play.....And I will forget about the comment on my Reputation....
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    C'mon, Drew......Take him up on it.......Playa play.....And I will forget about the comment on my Reputation....
    And don't forget, Greg is looking to trade with a new guy as well. Why get your feet wet when you can just jump right in?
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ^ smart man indeed.
    And don't forget, Greg is looking to trade with a new guy as well. Why get your feet wet when you can just jump right in?
    i saw that. worries me even more.