Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ddubridge, you have exactly 100 posts! You won!

2»

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Drew, congrats! You just won my contest to find someone with exactly 100 posts. Please pm me your address for your winnings. Thanks!
    Lmao tony is still looking for excuses to bomb people...I do have to say these pop up contests are rather funny since nobody has a clue they are even in one!! Congrats to the unlucky winners!! Shafty is a beast!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bump. WTH man. Does this guy think he can ignore me and get away with it? This can't/won't end well. Lol.
    Sorry, I dont ever check Trades, Passes and Bombs. 1. I dont have any room. 2. I dont have anything anybody wants. 3. Once this addy gets out, there is no looking back. i'm holding on to it as long as I can.
    ^ smart man indeed.
    I may only have 100 post but ive been here over a year (im the creapy dude in the background who doesnt talk but looks like he's listening in on every conversation). I understand how this works.
    But you won the contest! I promise to not share your address if you really don't want it shared. If that's important to you, obviously, I will respect that. Not having room isn't an excuse. Tell you what. I'll go with quality over quantity. What you already have isn't an excuse either. I'm sending you stuff. Not vice versa. I didn't win a contest, you did. So do we have a deal?
    ^^^^ Trusting this guy was the last thing I should have done. He's been throwing me under the bus since.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    man I used to type some pretty ridiculous shiyat. good times jiunn
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I almost feel bad for dragging you into all this........NOT!